Ruleset:*Conan 2D20 Info: Want to explore Robert E Howard's Hyboria? Then feel free to join me as we run a small introductory game of Conan 2D20* "Adventures Undreamed of" by Modiphius.

Day and Time: Oct 26th 00:30 UTC (Add or Subtract your UTC Offset from the start time listed on this post to find out when the event will start in your time zone.)

Details: This is a short adventure of guarded gates, secret chambers and forgotten horrors for 2 to 3 players. * We will be using the new Conan 2D20 Ruleset by Nerd Eye Games. Anyone is welcomed to give it a try, just sign up below.* All my games are run using Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate, so all that you need to play is the free FGU demo version to play! So, want to try out some hard core sword and sorcery? Then this is your chance!
Requirements: Headset & at least the Fantasy Grounds Unity demo version: Windows Version*or Mac Version Max
Number of players: 3
Community Discord Link:*Join Link for FGC,*

For official information and help go to*Fantasy Grounds Official Homepage*forums
DM Discord name: ShotGun Jolly#4826 Game Room: TBD Length:*2-3 hours.

Disclaimer: "Player is responsible for using their Discord name as their User Name when booking a class. Fantasy Grounds College and/or your DM are not responsible for trying to figure out who you are if you use a name other than your Discord name. Player is also responsible for cancelling game participation using the "My Bookings" link on the FGC homepage"*IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY THE PROFESSOR IN ADVANCE OF A CANCELLATION, YOUR STATUS WITHIN FGC MIGHT CHANGE, LEAVING YOU WITH LOW-PRIORITY BOOKINGS IN FUTURE.

If you anyone here is interested, then feel free to drop over the FGC calendar page and sign up. Link Here