D&D 5E/FG noob looking to join a group.

EST, looking for a regular group. Hopefully once a week. Not available Wednesday Evenings/ early afternoons Sunday.

I'm probably too old for a woke group. Not interested in today's politics (in a game). Would prefer a group with all adults. Not interested in a game that is featuring any demon stories. Probably would prefer a campaign that is run through a module. Though I have played with a team of homebrew GM's, that did Rolemaster Standard system for many years. Only really have a headset and mic for playing on FG. I bought the low tier FG version on Steam.

My only knowledge of 5e is from the recent streams of Baldur's Gate 3's early access. I usually play a dwarf cleric. I think a life or light cleric would be fun. As long as someone helped me build them so they are strong enough to do what a cleric needs to do. I am not a great roleplayer. I usually play a boring version of myself RNG Jesus doesn't like me. So I won't crit roll my way through your best laid plans. I might crit fail the group to death. Though sometimes I might just come up with an idea that cheeses around a situation in game.

If your interested or have any questions send me a message.