DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Which extension filled my skill tab?

I've got four entries in my skill tab with an invalid link in the dragon. I don't have a clue which extension put them there. But I would like to report the invalid link. Any thoughts?

CD74EB44-75A4-4E26-9309-CCB5409F2AA0.jpeg

Start a new campaign and enable the extensions you were using one by one until you find it. Or disable the extensions one by one in your existing campaign until the additions go away (although that might not work since the stuff might hang around in the db.xml file).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tried that, they didn't disappear, and didn't appear right away with a new PC. So there is a trigger needed somewhere. I'm hoping for someone to recognize the specific way of writing the entries. Will also delete the current entries and try to find when they appear.

Steps to find an issue with this:

1) Create a brand new empty campaign (new PC that you know works or create one from scratch).
    2) Bring up each extension till you can duplicate problem.
    3) If you can't then the original campaign DB data has the problem. What caused it would need to be duplicated in the new campaign.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

It's Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks.

Thanks. Now to find why the links don't work. Will contact him on Discord if needed.
    Last edited by Milmoor; October 23rd, 2020 at 13:39.

Thread Information