First of all I'm looking for a game that uses Fantasy grounds for the game itself and discord or something for voice chat. I'm not interested in text only games. The reason why I say ''preferably not AP'' in the title is because I've just had horrible experiences with 2e APs. However if you're simply importing 1e APs to 2e or the kind of DM who changes APs a lot and just uses them as the base then that would be fine. Also just to clarify when I say long term campaign I mean anything that's at least meant to go on for longer than a month or two.

So bit about me: I've played TTRPGs for about 5 years and I've played quite a lot of different games out there but pathfinder 1e is my favorite game so far,followed closely by dark heresy 2e. When it comes to Pathfinder 2nd edition I ran a short campaign of it when it first came out but I haven't really had a chance to play it that much myself,played something like 6 sessions total. As a player I'm a jack of all trades kinda guy. I enjoy all pillars of the game so I'm a big fan of combat, roleplaying, character building, exploration, dungeon crawling and the games I've truly loved over the years have had all of these pillars in them instead of just relying on one of them.

One thing that is really important though is that character death needs to be on the table,if you're the kind of DM who finds themselves fudging rolls to save player characters I get where you're coming from,but that's not the table for me, I need to know that the danger of death is there in order to believe in the secondary world. Also if you don't allow official material outside of core rulebook then that's a problem for me since one of the biggest strengths of pathfinder is having a lot of options for the players. Other than those couple of things as long as the game isn't on rails it should be fine.

FG License: Standard
My schedule: I'm available all days of the week aside from thursdays and Saturdays starting from 1pm GMT+2 to around 2am. On saturdays I'm free up until 8pm gmt+2,so if your game ends before then that would also work for me.