STAR TREK 2d20

LFG: Modules or long term homebrew DND5E

Been a while since I was here, and this would be my first game on the unity client. I'm a 30ish player in the US East timezone interested in finding a DND fifth campaign. I'd prefer 5-6 player parties interested in roleplaying, not rollplaying. I'd say 60/40 for story/combat for homebrew long term campaigns, and for modules I'd very much like not to rush through. I haven't actually done any modules, and have zero interest in dealing with players who just want to go from one encounter to the next.

My schedule is flexible enough that with a few days notice I can usually manage to find times on most days, but my preference is EST afternoons and nights. I can do voice, and am willing to do webcam as well.

I'm game to play on Friday nights. Been playing since high school 2nd, 3.5, and 5th ed. New to FG but wanting to learn and play. Let me know when and if others are interested as well.

I'm starting a campaign with friends if you are interested. I already run two campaigns but a couple of my friends want to do an additional campaign that is more story orientated. I'm in the UK and normally play around 8pm, think that's around 3pm for you? Nothing is rushed and we are still learning on FGU but have both played for a while. I'm not a DM that claims to know everything and i make mistakes but we all help each other. If you are interested then please let me know.

Thread Information