DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mod nearly complete

This is the [censored] mod. I'm nearly done with it. I should release before the end of next week (still a few more database entries to go). I did the graphics myself (with lots of borrowed clip art). I wish I had found an artist, but I had to make do.
    Last edited by nezzir; May 13th, 2007 at 03:26.

...and just for nostalgia, here is the same ruleset I did for FG1

Looks great, nezzir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated as my group and I had plenty of fun using your prior version for FG1.

I look forward to the finished ruleset.

Pusher

Quote Originally Posted by Pusher
    Looks great, nezzir. Your efforts are greatly appreciated as my group and I had plenty of fun using your prior version for FG1.

I look forward to the finished ruleset.

Pusher
    I've worked really hard on it, but I didn't do it by myself. I've had a small team of people helping me typing in the data for the module databases (which I then converted and integrated). The same people that helped me on the first version (and a few new people). The WFRP group is a small but fanatic and dedicated group. I look forward to many great games using this ruleset.

When the final release is out (in a few days), be sure and read the credits for the kudos to the data teams.

Run a game for me

Screen shot of the player client with Dachannien's excellent "thebox" mod, modified for my skin.

Note: "thebox" is in the open position in this picture. In it's closed state, the teeth aren't visible and the pit is "shadowed" to look deep. The more I look at it, the more disgusting it is - lol. I'm glad this is on the player client instead of the GM client - muhahahahaa!
    Last edited by nezzir; May 15th, 2007 at 14:34.
    Ultimate License
    Rulesets by NezziR:
    WFRP2 for FGI, WFRP2 for FGII, Dark Heresy for FGII,
    Savage Fallout for FGII and Savage Worlds, FGII help mod.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fgvtt/files

Quote Originally Posted by nezzir
    Note: "thebox" is in the open position in this picture. In it's closed state, the teeth aren't visible and the pit is "shadowed" to look deep. The more I look at it, the more disgusting it is - lol. I'm glad this is on the player client instead of the GM client - muhahahahaa!
    LOL Very nice!

Thread Information