STAR TREK 2d20

[Extension] Effect for concentration check

Not maintained anymore, is in my full overlay packages

Hi

Some user made me aware of that you PF1 users do not have an effect for concentration checks while we 3.5e users have that; that cannot be, so, I have coded the following extension very quickly (hence, please test before; as you may know, I do not have much time for such things now)

The effect is simply COC: (D), bonus types are probably supported, too

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: It should be very compatible with other extensions; bmos, when you already did such an effect for PF1, then please tell me, I lost track of all the new extensions in the last months
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 01:46.

cool. thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Nice! Thank You!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Nice job, especially the implementation!
    I haven't done much with effects until recently (after working with that save versus tags feature) so no duplication here

That replacement function approach is great (especially for functions that return value(s)).
    I've been converting my extensions to use this for compatibility improvement reasons (although lately I also have been finding it hard to spend enough time on it).
    Last edited by bmos; October 24th, 2020 at 12:23.

nice!

now to find reasons to apply it the players...

That is now deprecated I have incorporated it into the full Overlay packages, see the report there (though I keep it uploaded due to its compatibility; but I won't update it separately)

ah ha! nice

how's the thesis? we need you back for FullOverlay+advanced item effects integration !

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    ah ha! nice

how's the thesis? we need you back for FullOverlay+advanced item effects integration !
    Still a lot to do sadly, but when I have finally finished that one chapter in my thesis, then I am soon done (I expect to hand in my theses directly after christmas ) Then defense, and then hopefully I can go to the advanced effects thing

Thread Information