Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Not that I'm aware of. I know several maps that I have done have over 10,000 points on them.

If you have deleted the offending layers though I'm not sure why they would come back.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    I had inadvertently added a second LoS definition layer - my bad.

However after starting to enter the items I had on the second layer into the first (deleted the second layer) it started to do the same thing on the first after adding several lines and points. Is there a maximum number of lines/points you can have on a layer? After drawing a line on the LoS layer now - the line draws and the points add, then immediately the line disappears from view (I suspect it is still actually there - just not showing on screen.

So question - Is there a maximum number of lines / points that you can have on a single layer?
    You can have more than one layer with LOS data. So that is not the issue. From what you've described, it sounds like a display issue. Can you attach a .zip'd copy of your campaign so I can take a look? Thanks.

Will do - I started pulled all the terrain off the "structure" layer. Now when having both visible, there is a weird mix of the definition that the lines are not showing up - some from both layers. They do all appear to be working, you just can see all of them at once... I will send the zip to you later today.

Comparison of what I see with only one layer visible vs. both.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Valdemar; October 22nd, 2020 at 17:57. Reason: duplicate attachments.

View with both attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It appears the older lines are dropping off the view.
    Last edited by Valdemar; October 22nd, 2020 at 19:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    It appears the older lines are dropping off the view.
    file for review -

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sending the file, Valdemar. There was a limit of 8191 occluder points that could be rendered at one-time. I've switch the indices to 32-bit. The new limit is 500M. The fix should be in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Thanks for sending the file, Valdemar. There was a limit of 8191 occluder points that could be rendered at one-time. I've switch the indices to 32-bit. The new limit is 500M. The fix should be in the next release.
    Thank you - VERY quick response - Excellent!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    But Carl... 500 million? What if I want to make a map of earth and put all occluders on it? I don't even think I could finish New York City with 500 million points...
    *end whine*!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information