DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks for pushing me, because it seems like I tried to specifically put the link into the open whisper window instead of moving it over the portrait. I mean to remember that I also tried the portrait in the past, but obviously I did not. Given that this is built-in functionality and thus does not even need the extra whisper window (link is directly opened, not send as whisper), please forget anything I wrote before.

That's great news! I hope it helps you torture your players more easily!

I like that players who roll for NPC knowledge can get things mixed up in the heat of the battle. Also keeps things flowing, because the GM (me) isn't busy quoting stats.

I see this is on forge now and no longer on GMs Guild but what about those of us who purchased it on DMG? Are we going to have to purchase again?

Quote Originally Posted by Naxyr View Post
    I see this is on forge now and no longer on GMs Guild but what about those of us who purchased it on DMG? Are we going to have to purchase again?
    Some background info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...unds-Forge-FAQ

If and when gifting comes along for the Forge it'll be up to @zuilin if they gift copies to those who purchased on DMsGuild.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I guess the main issue I have is that DMsG allows updates still but currently the version I have is out of date and no longer works for my players being able to whisper me. If updates can still continue, why not update the addon on both sites?

confirm, players was not able to whisper Gm.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    confirm, players was not able to whisper Gm.
    Is your installed version of the extension extension from DMsGuild or the Forge?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Is your installed version of the extension extension from DMsGuild or the Forge?
    Forge

regards

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Forge

regards
    Thanks for confirming. So, it sounds like it's a problem with the extension in general, not just the extension on DMsGuild. Hopefully @zuilin will be able to address that. @Naxyr - thanks for reporting the issue.

Thread Information