FG Spreadshirt Swag

BOUGHT Iron Gods AP 3: The Choking FROM STEAM cannot find it.

hi i bought Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Iron Gods AP 3: The Choking tower

from steam..... i ticked the instal DLC box. yes im on a PC....

steam library says i have the module. im linked paizo and steam to the APP...

but i cannot find it. i have AP2.. that is working fine i loaded it in june....

You don't install FG DLC through Steam.

Check that your FG account is still synced with Steam. Do that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp

Make sure you are logged into your FG account in the FG settings window. Then perform an update in Fantasy Grounds.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

done the link. it took me to the same page as FG/SETTINGS/ )purchases/manage/LINK paizo to steem page...

my id is in the purchses login window... i have run the FG update... no change

steam says i have it. but ive seen nothing in my downloads directory.
    i have found AP2 in the moduledb directory. but ap3 is not there...
    Last edited by wakhere; October 21st, 2020 at 15:47.

The Iron Gods AP 3: The Choking Tower file is PZOSMWPZO9087FG.dat and will be installed in your <FG app data>\vault directory.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

the only similar dataset is same name ending 9086FG.dat i presume this is AP2....

does this mean I have not got anything from steem/store even tho I have a reciept

Clear your username from the Settings -> Manage screen and re-enter your username and password. Then try running an update again.

If that doesn't work, email [email protected] so they can check for you.

thanks. but it did not work. emailing support....

Thread Information