FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Wow, all good things to know. So on the map refresh, will it reset everything to base, doors closed/open, etc. or just mark-ups? Thanks for the cloud explanation. That can help me try to troubleshoot issues in the future. This one is off-topic, but last week I had FGU open via FG website/Kickstarter. I tried to open FG original via Steam & it wouldn't let me. Neither are on the same drive. I've been able to do it in the previous weeks, but Tues I couldn't.

Blog Entries
    There should be no difference between the FG and Steam versions. Steam is just a wrapper to the FG updater, which updates the software from the FG servers. I know of no reason to desire having two installations. I would suggest just using one install and moving all your campaigns to the one FG data folder for the active install.

Two installs often cause problems with updates and such.

Normally if you want to start a second instance of FG you just launch it again. And then if you want to connect to your GM campaign (hosting) then use Join Game and an address of "localhost". Do note launching two instances as GM for the same campaign can lead to data loss since they are both writing to the same database file.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information