FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Wish list

Wish list

Not sure where to post this.
    It would be cool if we could get an fx filter that's basically a dark square we could manipulate to put over top of our maps to quickly create night.
    Also fit spell effects, it seems like if FGU had multiple layers ie, a map, effect, and token layer this would make it very simple to add spell effects, quickly.
    Lastly, if there isn't adding a way to ping a location in the maps would be fantastic.
    Thank you for your time.

Such items go on the wish list. Link in my signature.

You can add spell effects now if you have appropriate images available. You can also use the colour picker to change the colour of an image. Unlock the image amd select the layers menu and then click on the colour picker and move the sliders until you get the colour you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by djbreaktime View Post
    Lastly, if there isn't adding a way to ping a location in the maps would be fantastic.
    This one is on the wishlist. What I do is I keep a token that looks like a big arrow invisible on the map. I place it and make it visible as needed to point stuff out, then hide it again. Also using pointers works.

For "ping" type functionality, use a token as GavinRuneblade mentions, or draw a quick arrow pointer - hold down both mouse buttons and drag to create the pointer. Click both mouse buttons to remove the pointer. Quick and easy.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information