Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Attributes

Attributes

On the new Starfinder sheet you simplified the attributes section.

I donīt get the "Mod" row.

Lets say I have Strength 12. That would be a +1 bonus.
    If I get a +2 augmentation (Personal Upgrade Mk1) for strength, that means my score is effectively 14 and that would be a+2

So if I put a 2 in the strength-mod, the bonus goes up to +2 but the score stays at 12. (for ability increase purpose i guess)

When I now roll an ability-strength check the result is D20+1 !?

Is this supposed to be like this?

Pushed new hotfix to fix this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I can reproduce this

Have you performed an update with the latest hotfix?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Have you performed an update with the latest hotfix?
    Oh sorry, I didn't realise you already made the update. Missunderstanding on my side.

Its working now, thank you

No problem, I wanted to be sure the update was pushed and available to fix the issue. Thank you for confirming.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed new hotfix to fix this issue.
    Thank you very much. Update came in while we were playing 😃👍

Whoops thought I was in the main bug report thread. Please delete this.

Race Elf
    Theme Priest
    Class Mystic (1)

No Stamina points are being added from Class, So character has 10 Hit points from Race and Class and 0 Stamina Points.

No Extensions loaded and only the core rulebook and player versions of Alien Archive 1-3 and Armory and Pact Worlds and Character Operations Manual

Example: Mystic.jpg
    Last edited by msbranin; October 21st, 2020 at 18:11.

I've had one of my player's who's a technomancer mention that using the Mod column for his personal upgrades doesn't add the correct spell DC in the spell tab. He's got 18 INT with a mk2 personal upgrade for +4 in his stat. If we enter his INT as 22 in the main field, we get the +6 modifier and his spell DC is correct. If we put his INT as 18 and a 4 in the Mod column, his bonus is showing as +6, but is not reflected correctly for his spell DC.

Simple workaround is just to add the total INT in the main field, but some will probably not notice the spell DC.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Daso View Post
    I've had one of my player's who's a technomancer mention that using the Mod column for his personal upgrades doesn't add the correct spell DC in the spell tab. He's got 18 INT with a mk2 personal upgrade for +4 in his stat. If we enter his INT as 22 in the main field, we get the +6 modifier and his spell DC is correct. If we put his INT as 18 and a 4 in the Mod column, his bonus is showing as +6, but is not reflected correctly for his spell DC.

Simple workaround is just to add the total INT in the main field, but some will probably not notice the spell DC.
    You should add that to the bug thread...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information