FG License: I don't think I have anything. I just made the account.
Game System: Mutants and Masterminds, Champions, DC Heroes, Star Wars FFG

Time Zone: CST (US)
Day of week and time: (Time Ranges) Saturday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday 12:00 PM - Tuesday 3:00 AM
If new game, planned start date: Before the year's end.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 to 6 hours, once per week.
Term: Mid to Long; multiple sessions over weeks / months.

Text or Voice: Voice + text
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Looking for a good 50/50 mix.
Number of Players in game & needed: Myself and 1 other person are looking for a GM and between 2 and 4 additional players for a total of 4 to six players, plus the GM.
Character starting level & equipment: Depending on the system, we'd like to start at more than base starting stats / gear, but by no means 'epic level'.
Character restrictions: Few restrictions, but nothing game-breaking or stupid.

Details of your scenario: We're looking for someone who wants to GM. No modules or other official campaign; we want a GM who is eager to tell their own stories.
For Mutants & Masterminds, Champions, or DC Heroes, we'd like something a bit dark, but not 'grimdark' or conventionally edgy; something that doesn't shy away from the harsher aspects heroes, villains, and the morally grey.
For Star Wars, most eras and factions are welcome, though we'd prefer to avoid anything out of the Disney era. Disney Clone Wars is tolerable to an extent, but nothing else, especially anything from the Sequel Era; Old Republic to New Jedi Order only. Light Side, Dark Side, Rebel, Imperial, independent, Force-sensitive, mundane... All that matters is a good story; again, no published campaigns. We want a GM who is confident in their own stories.