FG Spreadshirt Swag

Sound management extensions?

I used to use Deluxe Oz's sound stuff with Syrinscape. Things worked well. That extension is no longer supported and does not work with FGU.

Looking at the extension forum, I see that there are two possible replacements that work in FGU. Celestian's (which seems to be free) and Mattekure's (which I have already paid for). They both chime in on each other's threads and help out and seem to be very responsive and helpful.

Has anyone worked with either of these sound extensions in FGU with the Gurps ruleset?

Does anyone know how they compare to each other?

I made an alteration in Celestian Sound extension ti work in GURPS FGC and FGU, but don't tested if works seycyrus

And I made a extension to put the chat message in one line, to work with sound thrigger.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I made an alteration in Celestian Sound extension ti work in GURPS FGC and FGU, but don't tested if works seycyrus
    How complex is the alteration? Is it something that Celestian can just change himself or does the change break compatibility with other rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    And I made a extension to put the chat message in one line, to work with sound thrigger.
    I see. Does Ronnke know that the chnage would be useful to work with Celestian's sound extension? Does he know about the issue?

Seycyrus here are the extensions that I altered to GURPS.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post546491

If I understand right, broken lines, broken the thrigger

I'm putting around with the Audio OverSeer that Bruno based the GURPS one on and it seems to work fine.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Thread Information