DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder - City Starter Set - DIY LOS Tiles for Unity

I have lately been working on converting my Starfinder - City Starter Set tiles to use LOS inside of Fantasy Grounds Unity. I get a PDF/JPG version because I currently am subscribed to receive the Starfinder Playmats. While I cannot give you the actual JPGs of the City Tiles, I decided to make the LOS files free to download. So to use this tile set, follow these simple directions.

1) From PAIZO, download the JPG version of the https://paizo.com/products/btq0251c?...ty-Starter-Set
    2) Download the attached SF_CityMapTiles.zip file
    3) Unzip the StarfinderFlip-TilesSpaceStationStarterSetDownload-JMPS.zip file
    4) Unzip the SF_CityMapTiles.zip file
    5) Inside the StarfinderFlip-Tiles folder there will be an A and B directory. Copy all the files in both directories (84 in all) to the SF_CityMapTiles/images file
    NOTE: There will be an XML file inside this directory for each of the StarfinderFlip-Tiles
    NOTE: All 84 files are being copied to one folder.
    6) In windows, select the Images and the definition.xml files inside of the SF_CityStarter folder.
    7) Right click and select Send To>Compressed ZIP folder
    8) Rename the ZIP file to SF_CityStarter.mod
    NOTE: we are removing the .zip extension from the end of the zip folder
    9) Place the file inside your UNITY/Modules folder

At this point, you will have the following folder under your assets button under Images.. (Starfinder Flip-Tiles: City Starter Set)

UPDATE
    Added LOS info for A4.
    Removed LOS data outside the tile for A2

UPDATE: This project is now OBE- Please refer to Starfinder Tile Sets - DIY LOS Tiles
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stadlerc; October 25th, 2020 at 02:16.

Handy. Now I'm thinking about buying that set...

Thread Information