DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Full Auto Ammo use

I have been playing around with the 2E ruleset ahead of a short run of games, and think I have found a bug.

If you fire a weapon with the "Single" RoF, it deducts 1 ammo as it should

On "Burst", it should deduct ammo equal to the Auto characteristic, which it also does.

On "Full Auto" you make separate attacks equal to the Auto characteristic and the ammo use is supposed to be 3 per attack (MGT2E, p75) but it actually deducts the Auto Characteristic per shot. So an Autorifle would make two attacks and use 4 ammo (when it should be 6) and a machine gun would make 4 attacks and use 16 ammo (should be 12).

It is not the end of the world, but I thought I would mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I have been playing around with the 2E ruleset ahead of a short run of games, and think I have found a bug.

If you fire a weapon with the "Single" RoF, it deducts 1 ammo as it should

On "Burst", it should deduct ammo equal to the Auto characteristic, which it also does.

On "Full Auto" you make separate attacks equal to the Auto characteristic and the ammo use is supposed to be 3 per attack (MGT2E, p75) but it actually deducts the Auto Characteristic per shot. So an Autorifle would make two attacks and use 4 ammo (when it should be 6) and a machine gun would make 4 attacks and use 16 ammo (should be 12).

It is not the end of the world, but I thought I would mention it.
    Hello,

Thanks for mentioning this. We went around the houses around v1.1.0 and v1.1.1 with Full Auto ammo use and the various issues with it. I thought it was all solved (as it's gone quiet).

Can you let me know which weapon you're using please (and if it's from Core Rulebook or CSC).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Off the top of my head it was Autopistol, Autorifle, machine gun and Advanced Combat Rifle. All from the core book.

Off the top of my head it was Autopistol, Autorifle, machine gun and Advanced Combat Rifle. All from the core book.
    H,

It's ok I've found the issue, the reason was logic was wrong, it's fixed now. Just one more thing to address then it's off to FG for TEST and then release.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you for that. It is not a major issue, but I am involved with developing a ruleset myself and when I find an error with that I make sure it is fixed before I forget!!

Thank you for that. It is not a major issue, but I am involved with developing a ruleset myself and when I find an error with that I make sure it is fixed before I forget!!
    No worries, so what ruleset are you building?

Cheers
    MBM

We are working on an advanced fighting fantasy one. A few more bits to do then we can do an early release, although there is still quite a few things I would like to add!

Thread Information