FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: Which additional product lines would you support with purchases?

Voters
383. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 3.5E

156 40.73%
  • D&D 4E

142 37.08%
  • Additional Settings for AD&D (Dark Sun, Spelljammer, Greyhawk, Dragonlance, etc.)

182 47.52%
  • None of the above

44 11.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
    I would likely buy at least the basic setup for 4e just to have the option of running it. It's also possible that I would get 3.5, but this is less likely. More options is definitely good, though!

I would like a BECMI version, too. Just for the good old memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnx333 View Post
    I would like a BECMI version, too. Just for the good old memories.
    Yes!

I would love to see the 3.5 Dragonlance modules (i.e. the classics DL1 to DL 15), and even some of the 3.5 Dragonlance source books. Of course, if WotC is going to be coming out with 5e Dragonlance soon (which is rumored), then it would be a mute point.

The 3.5 modern rules. I know the ruleset is available but it seemed bare bones. Has anyone tried it? The expansions for that game, d20 past, d20 future, and urban Arcana were all pretty fun for my group. We even ran return to Castle Ravenloft in a future setting. Fighting mecha-strahd was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    The 3.5 modern rules. I know the ruleset is available but it seemed bare bones. Has anyone tried it? The expansions for that game, d20 past, d20 future, and urban Arcana were all pretty fun for my group. We even ran return to Castle Ravenloft in a future setting. Fighting mecha-strahd was fun!
    I would like more d20 modern content too, and 4ed, more 2edition settings
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

I wouldn't mind the 3.5 options.

I've already voted but wanted to voice my support (again) for 4e. With all the automation of FG and the quality of other D&D conversions, 4e would be IDEAL for this VTT. I just don't have the time (or tech ability) to parse things myself.

I assume the Poll is closed, but I would love to see all of those supported. And I would spend more money, despite the content I all ready own.
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

3.5 modern gets my vote. There is no decent 5e modern ruleset out there integrated well with FG.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing