FG Spreadshirt Swag

License key cancelled

I have been a longtime customer of Fantasy Grounds spending significant amounts of money on their products. Recently due to an issue with me getting the wrong license at Kickstarter, a standard instead of an ultimate; I have been working with FG support to get the issue the corrected. They offered me a deal. I would pay an additional $XX and they would cancel my standard license and they would replace it with an ultimate license. As not having any other choice and not wanting to pay $150 for a product I thought i already had purchased I agreed. So far all they have done is cancel my key. They keep indicating to me to upgrade my backer tier, but as far as I have told them that is impossible as kickstarter is closed and FG store has no mechanism for that. FG support is unresponsive I have gotten 2 emails from them in a week both not even addressing this issue. As of now i had to cancel every game I am DMing and can no longer prep games.

Anyone have any idea how to address this? or to do what they keep asking me to do but fail to explain?

Blog Entries
    Hello Walwyn,

I sent you a response. I believe David thought you still had the email link to claim your pledge. I've resent it to you.

Thread Information