5E Character Create Playlist

Look for like minded 5E players/dm

I am looking for a group of folks that may be interested in being involved in a game with little magic mostly core playable races ie... human, dwarf, llb, halfing, half-orc. I would like to attempt to create a medieval fantasy atmosphere similar to game of thrones. Where magic is not common and not openly used infront of the general populous... I am still messing it out. Please contact me if you are interested and we will go from there.

Thanks,
    John

Blog Entries
    My schedule is fairly full right now except for small spots here and there. What day/time were you shooting for, and how often (weekly)? Classic or Unity?
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; October 18th, 2020 at 16:11. Reason: updating post questions
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

How would be your stance on alchemy? I would be interested in making an alchemist in low/rare magic setting.

I'd be interested in a Friday or Saturday night game.
    Not big on magic myself and think this concept is interesting.
    Looking for potentially a long term group.

Thanks for considering
    MooGaff

I would be interested in a Friday or Saturday game. I'm new to using FGU (which I own a Standard license), but am experienced with playing D&D from the days of the original, through AD&D and 3.5e. After a lapse of several years, I'm looking to get involved again and have acquired a D&D 5e set, both within FGU and hardcover.

I've been interested in a setting like this, such as the Harn World, but am open to try anything.

Marcus
    Discord: Marcus Arabela
    Fantasy Grounds Forums: Marcus Arabela
    Steam: Marcus Arabela
    XBox: Marcus Arabela

Hello,

If you are still looking, I'd be interested to talk about your world and how I could fit in.

I am an experienced player/DM and willing to adapt to potentially anything.

MSG if interested.

Thanks

Thread Information