DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Very frustrated DM - mobs disappearing

So this was a very unexpected and unpleasant surprise.
    I have a weekly game. Everything was fine until today.
    Players cannot see mobs, no matter if I use mask based visibility or even always visible.
    I make the mobs always visible, and the instant someone moves their icon, the Fog of War drops everywhere. All mobs disappear.
    It took a few minutes to figure out that it was my machine that was causing it an issue.
    If I close the map on the DM machine, everyone else is able to move and the mobs remain visible regardless of what the players do.
    The instant I open the image on my DM account, everything goes black and the players cannot see the mods.
    I have one of the player accounts on my laptop and was able to watch it happen.
    Everything was fine last session and I've not changed anything since other than more content.
    They are on the same map as before. Was using the LOS mask and FOW last session as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Blog Entries
    Please let us know what version of FG you are using (including version or date code). Also the ruleset and extensions and themes you are using. If it is possible to reproduce in a new campaign with no extension, please let us know the steps to reproduce. Is it only happening on one map? Are their other conditions that it seems to happen with? Can you please attach your logs so we can review?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Can you zip up a copy of the campaign folder; and let us know which image record in the image list is affected?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thank you both. I was able to figure it out today. Obviously, last night, I was not in a proper troubleshooting headspace. It turned out it was an extension that caused the issue. The extension in question has two versions, one for FG and one for FGU. The author was really good about making sure both platforms continue to be supported by his extensions. For some reason, I had both checked, not realising the incompatibility.
    It is great to know that you guys are quick to respond and help us out.
    @LordEntrails: I'll make sure that I keep your post saved so I know what info to go through first and THEN if it doesn't work, I'll post to the forum with all of that info in place.

Oh yeah, for reference, it was Rob2E's extension from DM's Guild. Attaching a screen cap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information