5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Dark Theme, strange eye icon

Hi

As shown in the attached screenshot: The global eye icon in the CT of the dark theme looks strange, it somehow always looks the same, too, regardless whether it is in the state where all NPCs are hidden or not. Besides that the theme now really looks nice, the fonts are really readable now, thanks (Ruleset: 3.5e)

Best,

Kelrugem
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think that there are somehow two eye icons overlapping, one which is always in the "hiding NPCs"-mode, while there is another eye below that which correctly changes. I am not sure, but looks a little bit like this (because clicking on it changes the graphic a bit, but only slightly, it always looks disturbed)

Thank you for pointing this out. I will look into it and get it sorted out for the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. I will look into it and get it sorted out for the next update.
    Thank you very much

Really like the intention behind the new theme. Find the font scale is problematic and load seems significant for myself and those I'm hosting. Have reverted back until it seems more stable fwiiw.

Thread Information