DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 96 of 143 First ... 46869495969798106 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    String inconsistency

2nd level Operative Exploit correctly list the Operative Exploits as being [2nd level].
    4th level Operative Exploit incorrectly list them as [Level 1]

Attachment 53510

Don't know if this appears on others as well
    I'll take a look and get it fixed. Thanks for reporting it. [Fixed]

Madman
    Last edited by madman; August 29th, 2022 at 20:31.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Taking lethal damage doesn't apply the 'Prone' condition anymore.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Just pushed hot fix to restore that.

Regards,
    JPG

Ever since the most recent update, I've been getting an error message popup whenever I roll for an attack in the chat window, WITHOUT targetting a specific PC or NPC. The error message appears in the logs as follows:

Code:
    [7/17/2022 8:04:01 PM] [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:714: attempt to compare number with nil
    This error does NOT materialize in the logs if I make the attack roll against a specific NPC, (i.e. if I drag out the dice, and drop them directly onto the NPC's token). The error only occurs if I drag-and-drop the roll directly into the chat window. Likewise, this error does NOT appear when dragging a damage roll directly into the chat box. It only appears when making an attack roll. I've experimented a tiny bit with two other rulesets in Fantasy Grounds (Pathfinder and 5E), and this error seems to only appear while using the Starfinder ruleset. Not the others.

Granted, this error doesn't really disrupt play significantly. It's just an annoying distraction at the moment. If you need a screenshot, or a copy of the log file, I could publish those as needed. But the error appears to be readily and easily reproduced on my end, in both new and old campaign files.

Was able to identify the issue and a fix will be pushed with the weekly updates.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-18 um 15.39.41.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-07-18 um 15.44.56.png
    Drift Crisis: In the NPC Section there is a blank sheet and the AbadarCorp Drone is a Tier 1 ship, according to the Drift Crisis PDF p. 146.

Thanks for reporting these. I will get them fixed. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 29th, 2022 at 20:36.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I am playing a Starfinder Campaign with the first adventure path, Dead Suns. When running ship combat, the rolls to attack for the NPC ship appears to be incorrect.

For example, the first ship combat is the Stiletto NPC ship, vs the player ship Hippocampus.

When rolling an attack from the ship combat tracker, the modifier is +14, which means the Stiletto will never miss an attack vs the players as the Hippocampus AC is 14.

The gunnery skill for the pilot is +6, which is what I think the combat should be using.

The same issue seems to occur with all NPC ships that I have access to in this adventure path - I haven't tested any custom ships, or other modules.

The modifier seems to be the piloting skill which is incorrect.

I am running the latest version of FGU, 4.2.2 2022-06-7, Ultimate license, with no extensions loaded.
    I have all the Dead Suns adventure modules loaded, 1-6, along with the player modules.
    Windows 10, UK English.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrawly View Post
    I am playing a Starfinder Campaign with the first adventure path, Dead Suns. When running ship combat, the rolls to attack for the NPC ship appears to be incorrect.

For example, the first ship combat is the Stiletto NPC ship, vs the player ship Hippocampus.

When rolling an attack from the ship combat tracker, the modifier is +14, which means the Stiletto will never miss an attack vs the players as the Hippocampus AC is 14.

The gunnery skill for the pilot is +6, which is what I think the combat should be using.

The same issue seems to occur with all NPC ships that I have access to in this adventure path - I haven't tested any custom ships, or other modules.

The modifier seems to be the piloting skill which is incorrect.

I am running the latest version of FGU, 4.2.2 2022-06-7, Ultimate license, with no extensions loaded.
    I have all the Dead Suns adventure modules loaded, 1-6, along with the player modules.
    Windows 10, UK English.

Thanks
    I was able to see that it wasn't pulling the gunnery skill of the pilot. I will push a fix for this with the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The regeneration effect on trolls (and maybe other mobs) does not work correctly. If the mob gets hit by the intended damage (for e.g. fire or acid in the case of trolls) the regeneration should stop for one round, but it does not do that. Instead it just regenerates as if nothing happened. Evolivolution did reproduce the issue as stated in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...415#post659415

His comment was also:
    "To clarify: the troll does get an effect
    Code:
    REGEN: 5 acid or fire
    which won't work regardless but even a normal
    Code:
    REGEN: 5 fire
    doesn't behave like intended."

Thread Information