Starfinder Playlist
Page 94 of 143 First ... 44849293949596104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Junkers Delight.
    The Ysoki true Warrior has the wrong loot.
    Attachment 53051
    I'll get that fixed. Thanks for reporting it.. [Fixed]
    Madman
    Last edited by madman; June 8th, 2022 at 22:59.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hello ! It's been a while but i launched a new campaign and i found a few bugs before the first session :

Ruleset related bugs :

• Effects : the CLC argument doesn't seems to work : I created an effect to add +2 to CLC that i activate before casting a spell on a target with SR. When i cast the caster level check is done but the bonus isn't applied.
    • Starships : Deflector Shields coding work fine concerning RD, but this item also add bonus to TL/AC : These bonus are lised into the item description but aren't applied when slotted to starship.

Module related bugs :

• There is a lot of spells duplicated between Core Rulebook and Character Operation Manual. Seems the CRB module is necessary to play the game, why do we need to copy the spells content in another book ?
    • Galactic Magic/CRB : The base spells in Core Rulebook aren't assigned to Precog (for those which are in its spells list). The classes from COM doesn't seems to present this issue
    • Galactic Magic : Recall spell doesn't have level and is not associated to Precog
    • Galactic Magic : Chronomatic defense is not listed in Precog class feature, and i can't find any detail on Chronomatic flow

Thank you !

Power Armor appears to be bugged with the latest update. Anytime my characters equip it we get the following bug:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:377: attempt to compare string with number

I tested this with multiple players characters and all the Power Armor in the Core Rules. We don't get this error with any heavy or light armor.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDungeonMaxter View Post
    Power Armor appears to be bugged with the latest update. Anytime my characters equip it we get the following bug:

[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:377: attempt to compare string with number

I tested this with multiple players characters and all the Power Armor in the Core Rules. We don't get this error with any heavy or light armor.
    I was able to locate the issue. Unfortunately the ruleset is currently in lockdown for some major updates. I will make the fix available on the TEST server, but it may take some time to be available on the LIVE server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Hello ! It's been a while but i launched a new campaign and i found a few bugs before the first session :

Ruleset related bugs :

• Effects : the CLC argument doesn't seems to work : I created an effect to add +2 to CLC that i activate before casting a spell on a target with SR. When i cast the caster level check is done but the bonus isn't applied.
    • Starships : Deflector Shields coding work fine concerning RD, but this item also add bonus to TL/AC : These bonus are lised into the item description but aren't applied when slotted to starship.

Module related bugs :

• There is a lot of spells duplicated between Core Rulebook and Character Operation Manual. Seems the CRB module is necessary to play the game, why do we need to copy the spells content in another book ?
    • Galactic Magic/CRB : The base spells in Core Rulebook aren't assigned to Precog (for those which are in its spells list). The classes from COM doesn't seems to present this issue
    • Galactic Magic : Recall spell doesn't have level and is not associated to Precog
    • Galactic Magic : Chronomatic defense is not listed in Precog class feature, and i can't find any detail on Chronomatic flow

Thank you !

I did not create the Core Rules or, Character Operations Manual. Not sure why this is the case. I will look into it.
    The Galactic Magic Precog class spells not reflecting in the core rulebook spells. I will investigate this. [Core Rulebook spells updated to show other classes]

• Galactic Magic : Recall spell doesn't have level and is not associated to Precog (I need some more information on this one. I am not finding anything called Recall spell)

These I will get fixed..

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 29th, 2022 at 19:16.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

When I drag Magic Negation to the character sheet all the description gets lost.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-17 um 15.28.05.png

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    When I drag Magic Negation to the character sheet all the description gets lost.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-17 um 15.28.05.png
    That's because it's a class feature, meant to go into the Class Abilities section. The feats section is expecting different data and can display it correctly because of that.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Features shouldn't be accepted by the Feats list. I'll have a look and ensure they can't be dropped to that frame.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

That worked, there were a lot more "magic hacks" that I had to move over to the right place.
    This is what it should look like Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-17 um 17.34.38.png

Thx
    Last edited by Locotomo; June 17th, 2022 at 16:35.

Thread Information