Starfinder Playlist
Page 92 of 139 First ... 42829091929394102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by acyd69 View Post
    Regarding the Drone (additional) Character Sheet -

1. Title Box - Adding "Class" levels to the Drone is not intuitive (Class as used here represents Drone Chassis). The line that accepts the "Class" levels is not labeled. Additionally, the "Class" cannot be added by dropping it on the box where it is displayed. The "Class" can be dropped on any other box on the sheet to add it.
    1a. "Class" levels cannot be removed and drones cannot have levels in multiple "Classes". This may just be more of an awareness point as drones can be completely rebuilt whenever a character gains a level in Mechanic.

2. Health Box - Drones do not have SP and therefore also have no need for Fatigue. I would maintain the Temp points, especially if the Subd is the negative to it.

3. Combat Box - Drones do not make a separate initiative roll, they act at the end of the controlling character's turn as stated in the Drone Special Ability, Limited AI. This roller/input can be removed.

4. Speed Box - Drone speed is not applied by the applied "Class", nor is there a way to enter a speed value.

5. Main Tab - There is no way to apply miscellaneous modifiers to any stats (other than possibly effects within the CT).

6. Abilities Tab - Features box collects the Drone Special Abilities and Drone Mods. Consider separating the two.
    6a. Many Drone Mods affect stats on the Main Tab. If integration is not planned recommend miscellaneous modifiers for stats on Main Tab.

7. Gear Tab - Augments tab for armor upgrades, is not the same thing as Drone Mods. As with regular character sheets there is no integration of these affects to the stats on the Main tab thus reinforcing the need for miscellaneous modifiers.

I did not play around with the actions tab, I assume it works similarly to the regular character sheet and should respond in kind.

I hope these insights are helpful and the sheet can be improved. It is very nice to have it included in the regular sheet removing the need for a separate character sheet for a class ability.

Please feel free to contact me on Discord (Acyd69#8866).
    Thank you for the suggestions. The ruleset is currently in maintenance mode due to not having a dedicated developer. The only work being performed on it would be bug fixing and ensuring it is working with the latest Core update. As drones were built using character sheets in prior builds, then I will try and ensure that same functionality is there. The current sheet's functionality is the mini sheet for the character sheet and it needed some different logic than what is the base of the mini sheet, which looks like was missed in some places. So that is why it's in it's current state. That does not mean updates do not come and I will take your list for when that next round of expansion comes.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

just curious what the patch schedule is? when can we expect to see a fix for this?

All fixes are pushed with the weekly update. This is Tuesday of every week.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Strange behaviour with critical damage. I tested the critical damage of a Disintegrator rifle, executioner with shift-click.
    Every time I clicked it the corrosion damage doubled and I canīt reset it.Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-20 um 19.37.52.png
    There are over 100 entries now and I am afraid to do another test
    I tried it with another character, just normal double damage and Fantasy Grounds crashed.
    Last edited by Locotomo; May 20th, 2022 at 18:44.

It crashes with another characters damage rolls of a Shirren-eye rifle, paragon.
    For now I canīt play with this group anymore. How can I reset the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Strange behaviour with critical damage. I tested the critical damage of a Disintegrator rifle, executioner with shift-click.
    Every time I clicked it the corrosion damage doubled and I canīt reset it.Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-20 um 19.37.52.png
    There are over 100 entries now and I am afraid to do another test
    I tried it with another character, just normal double damage and Fantasy Grounds crashed.
    I tested both weapons and it appears that it's adding the corrode dice pool each time you are rolling critical and updating the DMGO effect on the target. In my testing, I only saw an increase of 1d6 as the critical was set to be a d6. This appears to be behavior that has been in the ruleset since Samarex was the developer and hasn't changed. I'm not seeing numbers that you have shown here, but I'm also not able to see the weapon the damage originated from as well. The crashing would stem from the DMGO effect trying to roll that very large pool of dice. So that effect would need to be removed or it will keep trying to attempt to roll that effect. I'm still a bit perplexed on how the effect got that high and I may need more information from the weapon being used in game (may have been changed) from the base weapons you have relayed here.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok, here some more pictures :
    The Vorpal Shirren Rifle is causing the crash/freeze and the Disintegrator is causing the strange critical behaviour.
    Vorpal Shirren.png
    Disintegrator.png
    Crit.png
    How can I reset this? A restart doesnīt change anything.

You can either replace the db.xml in your campaign with a back up session or go in to the db.xml of your campaign manually and remove the effect that is being called. The file needing to be renamed looks something 'db.session.20220413.xml' to db.xml.

I'm still not able to replicate the issue even with the weapon records.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Starfinder - Unable to build a starship. Dropping links does nothing.

Issue is exactly what it says in the title. It is literally impossible to build a ship. Can't drag any ship parts onto a ship sheet. Can't drag a ship into the party sheet either. There are no extensions running.

MOD: moved to Starfinder Bug Report thread
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 1st, 2022 at 20:08.

I have just tried today to add vulnerability effect to the Garaggakal from Alien Archives 2 because it was never coded into the monster and it is not adding the extra damage and resistances do not seem to be working either

Thread Information