FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 91 of 143 First ... 41818990919293101141 ... Last

Having some difficulty with drones

I just recently picked FGU up and I'm trying to set up my players characters. One of them wants to be a Drone mechanic and I cant figure out how to get the Drone AC to change when he puts on the armor mod. I'm using the add drone feature on his gear tab. Any help would be appreciated.

It took me a moment to look things over and I see the inventory tab is still the old style on the drone sheet. The armor upgrades were setup as templates and were to be dropped onto augmentation tab. I'll look into adding the additional tab for drone sheets so armor upgrades can be dropped and tracked.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I also notes that I can’t delete anything that is added to the drone sheet like feats.

Having some issues with drones, too.

My Player has a Level 3 Combat Drone.
    Standard EAC 10, KAC 13, AC Bonus +2 for Level3, Enhanced Armor +2, Dex Bonus +1 should be EAC 15 and KAC 18 total.
    Works on the old character sheet for the drone but now that they´ve leveled up we tried rebuilding it with the new one.
    The new one says EAC 12 and KAC 15 (lacking the bonus for Enhanced Armor and Dex)

Also it seems that the Dex Bonus isn´t accounted for the Drones Initiative on the new sheet
    Rolling initiative doesn´t work when rolling on the drone sheet, i have to do it as GM via the CT

And getting the magnifying glasses back on the sheet would be great, too...

MOD: Merged with bug report thread.

It's best to post these issues within the bug report thread. That is were all the SFRPG devs monitor for issues to get them resolved.

As for the drone issue, please post a copy of the character sheet that has the drone on and I will have a look.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

im sorry im new here but how can i get you the export file of the character?

Regarding the Drone (additional) Character Sheet -

1. Title Box - Adding "Class" levels to the Drone is not intuitive (Class as used here represents Drone Chassis). The line that accepts the "Class" levels is not labeled. Additionally, the "Class" cannot be added by dropping it on the box where it is displayed. The "Class" can be dropped on any other box on the sheet to add it.
    1a. "Class" levels cannot be removed and drones cannot have levels in multiple "Classes". This may just be more of an awareness point as drones can be completely rebuilt whenever a character gains a level in Mechanic.

2. Health Box - Drones do not have SP and therefore also have no need for Fatigue. I would maintain the Temp points, especially if the Subd is the negative to it.

3. Combat Box - Drones do not make a separate initiative roll, they act at the end of the controlling character's turn as stated in the Drone Special Ability, Limited AI. This roller/input can be removed.

4. Speed Box - Drone speed is not applied by the applied "Class", nor is there a way to enter a speed value.

5. Main Tab - There is no way to apply miscellaneous modifiers to any stats (other than possibly effects within the CT).

6. Abilities Tab - Features box collects the Drone Special Abilities and Drone Mods. Consider separating the two.
    6a. Many Drone Mods affect stats on the Main Tab. If integration is not planned recommend miscellaneous modifiers for stats on Main Tab.

7. Gear Tab - Augments tab for armor upgrades, is not the same thing as Drone Mods. As with regular character sheets there is no integration of these affects to the stats on the Main tab thus reinforcing the need for miscellaneous modifiers.

I did not play around with the actions tab, I assume it works similarly to the regular character sheet and should respond in kind.

I hope these insights are helpful and the sheet can be improved. It is very nice to have it included in the regular sheet removing the need for a separate character sheet for a class ability.

Please feel free to contact me on Discord (Acyd69#8866).
    Last edited by acyd69; May 4th, 2022 at 03:19.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenstiff View Post
    im sorry im new here but how can i get you the export file of the character?
    It was in response to AlterZwerg's post as I would like to have a look at the xml for the character.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    MOD: Merged with bug report thread.

It's best to post these issues within the bug report thread. That is were all the SFRPG devs monitor for issues to get them resolved.

As for the drone issue, please post a copy of the character sheet that has the drone on and I will have a look.
    Here you go. Thank you very much for your assistance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, I'll have a look and see if what it's doing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information