FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 90 of 142 First ... 40808889909192100140 ... Last
    Not technically a bug, but on line 666 of record_comp_main.xml the object name "will label" is used instead of "will_label" which is almost certainly not intended.

very ominous line you reported. It's a tricky devil lol. Sorry couldn't resist. I see what you mean. I don't think it will cause an issue, but I will fix it for the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Just following up to make sure this is still on the list of things to update.

Thanks!
    I will check it out. Maybe the fix did not work.[Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; April 7th, 2022 at 16:37.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I just noticed a minor line of missing text for the "Medkit, advanced" item, as found within the Starfinder Core Rulebook module.

When navigating to the "Other" tab for this item's description and detailed rules, the description appears to be (abruptly) truncated. Currently, the final line of text reads as follows: "You can then provide long-term care to a single patient usin"-- and then promptly cuts off before listing the DC for the action being described.

Consulting my own copy of the CRB, I believe that the final sentence is supposed to read as thus: "You can then provide long-term care to a single patient using the temporary medical lab, with a DC 30 Medicine check."
    Last edited by Graylight; April 7th, 2022 at 12:40. Reason: For clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    I just noticed a minor line of missing text for the "Medkit, advanced" item, as found within the Starfinder Core Rulebook module.

When navigating to the "Other" tab for this item's description and detailed rules, the description appears to be (abruptly) truncated. Currently, the final line of text reads as follows: "You can then provide long-term care to a single patient usin"-- and then promptly cuts off before listing the DC for the action being described.

Consulting my own copy of the CRB, I believe that the final sentence is supposed to read as thus: "You can then provide long-term care to a single patient using the temporary medical lab, with a DC 30 Medicine check."
    Thanks for pointing this out. I will get it fixed and turned in for the next update. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; April 7th, 2022 at 16:47.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Class level effects coding isn't working. So things like [VANGUARD] seem to just always return -1 for me.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Class level effects coding isn't working. So things like [VANGUARD] seem to just always return -1 for me.
    I'm having a bit of trouble locating the code that helps this process. I will need a bit of time to see where the problem lies. I might even just set up a new function. I'll add it to my list of things to work on.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

One bug and one minor issue

FGU (latest version; update 20 mins ago) on Windows 10

ISSUE
    The LV2 Theorem feature Painful Injection is not listed in the Theorem feature description.
    Further, it's incorrectly configured by listing Theorem (EX) in the info field instead of having Theorem in the (parent) feature field like all the others
    Theorem configuration.png

BUG
    All weapons that have NULL damage type, e.g. Graviton Pistol or Wraith-Sting Rifle (both from Starfinder Armory) will result in an error when adding them to the inventory and won't display under actions. Adding a damage type, regardless of damage value (e.g. changing - to - P) will make it work, however, some weapons aren't made to have damage types, but only special effects.
    NULL damage.png

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post

ISSUE
    The LV2 Theorem feature Painful Injection is not listed in the Theorem feature description.
    Further, it's incorrectly configured by listing Theorem (EX) in the info field instead of having Theorem in the (parent) feature field like all the others

BUG
    All weapons that have NULL damage type, e.g. Graviton Pistol or Wraith-Sting Rifle (both from Starfinder Armory) will result in an error when adding them to the inventory and won't display under actions. Adding a damage type, regardless of damage value (e.g. changing - to - P) will make it work, however, some weapons aren't made to have damage types, but only special effects.
    NULL damage.png
    Thank you. This certainly is a new one and not one related to my earlier fix for untyped damage. I will investigate it further and try and get a fix out as soon as possible.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post

ISSUE
    I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..

Thread Information