Starfinder Playlist
Page 89 of 144 First ... 3979878889909199139 ... Last
    With the updates to the base codebase I need to up the parsing for the actions. I will push an update when a solution is found.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Was testing around a bit and found some things:
    The effect Grappled should apply the following penalties: –2 penalty to your Armor Class, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks
    The effect Pinned should apply these: –4 penalty to your Armor Class, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks
    Everything that is underlined is actually applied. Also want to mention that these don't stack, Pinned replaces Grappled, which does work for the AC thing.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

I have an issue with weapons in action tab. For some reason buttons for different attack types are merged together like this: https://i.imgur.com/LN93YAo.png
    I have tested it without any extensions and modules, did a complete FGU reinstall, and even tested on different PC.

Just found 2 bugs.
    I started a new campaign with level 3 characters. When i distribute the attributes before determining the class, the resolve points will stay at 1/1 until i restart FGU.
    The second is a small sorting error as shown in the picture. I think Electrified hull should notBildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 18.26.30.png be up there

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Was testing around a bit and found some things:
    The effect Grappled should apply the following penalties: –2 penalty to your Armor Class, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks
    The effect Pinned should apply these: –4 penalty to your Armor Class, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks
    Everything that is underlined is actually applied. Also want to mention that these don't stack, Pinned replaces Grappled, which does work for the AC thing.
    It is on my list of things to investigate

Quote Originally Posted by ShimapanKnight View Post
    I have an issue with weapons in action tab. For some reason buttons for different attack types are merged together like this: https://i.imgur.com/LN93YAo.png
    I have tested it without any extensions and modules, did a complete FGU reinstall, and even tested on different PC.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by attack types. The first one is a regular attack and the next is the full attack. Since rolling multiple attacks in a single click doesn't get factored correctly the full attack is now just one field. You can click it multiple times and it will roll the correct roll for each.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by attack types. The first one is a regular attack and the next is the full attack. Since rolling multiple attacks in a single click doesn't get factored correctly the full attack is now just one field. You can click it multiple times and it will roll the correct roll for each.
    Sorry, I don't remember what they were exactly, only just there were three different buttons. And by the way separate full attack button still exists in mini sheet and it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Just found 2 bugs.
    I started a new campaign with level 3 characters. When i distribute the attributes before determining the class, the resolve points will stay at 1/1 until i restart FGU.
    The second is a small sorting error as shown in the picture. I think Electrified hull should notBildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 18.26.30.png be up there
    I swear I fixed that. I will get it rectified. Thanks for pointing it out. One little space.[Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; April 7th, 2022 at 16:38.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Howdy,

Not sure if this is reported, I searched about but cant find anything. Seems the ID button and the Non-ID Name field on items has gone missing. However if a non-identified item (created about a month ago) is placed in the characters inventory, it can be seen with the Non-ID name.
    NPC's however, still have their Non-ID Name and ID button.

Default SFRPG theme. No extensions.

Capture.png

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Keyring View Post
    Howdy,

Not sure if this is reported, I searched about but cant find anything. Seems the ID button and the Non-ID Name field on items has gone missing. However if a non-identified item (created about a month ago) is placed in the characters inventory, it can be seen with the Non-ID name.
    NPC's however, still have their Non-ID Name and ID button.

Default SFRPG theme. No extensions.

Capture.png

Cheers
    Thank you for the report. I will add it to my list to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm still seeing this; but to help, I've narrowed it down to: Longarms- Disintegrator from COM, Longarms- Projectile from COM, Longarms- Projectile from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Projectile from Pact Worlds, Longarms- Relic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Galaxy Exploration Manual, Longarms- Sonic from Near Space, Longarms- Uncategorized from Near Space, and Longarms- Uncategorized from Tech Revolution.

Thank you for all you do! I know it can't be easy with all books.
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    It did not make it into the update it appears. It will be in it for the next one.

Madman..
    Just following up to make sure this is still on the list of things to update.

Thanks!

Thread Information