DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 88 of 144 First ... 3878868788899098138 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    thank you I completely forgot about an inventory mod that i had put on long before starting to make characters and didnt think to look at that.. sorry to bother you guys but thanks for the help.
    Please don't take it as bothering. It's a nice find and worth a look. Helps find the cause.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Can you check the witchwarper level up code as i think when you level up it is using wisdom instead of char as the ability modifier cos once i have done the level up it only gives me 2 rp instead of 5rp from my half level and +3 from char.

I'm adding some characters into a campaign and have gotten an error message when clicking the race and theme portions of the character sheet;

[ERROR] Script Execution error: [string "race"]:11: openWindow: Invalid parameter 2 or [ERROR] Script Execution error: [string "theme"]:11: openWindow: Invalid parameter 2

I have noticed that if Race and Theme are dragged from their tables, they populate, but are not showing the names on the sheet (though the link icon is there and can be clicked.)

Additionally, Financial Assets text entries are along the line not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by acyd69 View Post
    I'm adding some characters into a campaign and have gotten an error message when clicking the race and theme portions of the character sheet;

[ERROR] Script Execution error: [string "race"]:11: openWindow: Invalid parameter 2 or [ERROR] Script Execution error: [string "theme"]:11: openWindow: Invalid parameter 2

I have noticed that if Race and Theme are dragged from their tables, they populate, but are not showing the names on the sheet (though the link icon is there and can be clicked.)

Additionally, Financial Assets text entries are along the line not on it.
    I might need some more information. I am unable to replicate this with the current build. When I click on race and theme it opens the masterindex and clicking the links open the references. Have you tried it in a new campaign and see if it is also producing those errors?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Just tried this in a new campaign and got the same errors. Cleared all extensions and still received the errors.

-Update- wrong version of SFRPG Ruleset in load. Deleted and reloaded to correct issues.
    Last edited by acyd69; March 10th, 2022 at 15:32.

Minor quibble I noticed recently. Definitely not the end of the world, but the stat-block for Space Goblin Zaperator in Fantasy Grounds has 7 RP. Unless I'm missing something, that critter should have exactly zero RP. I suspect this is a transcription error carried over from the sheet for a Space Goblin Monark, which DOES have 7 RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    Minor quibble I noticed recently. Definitely not the end of the world, but the stat-block for Space Goblin Zaperator in Fantasy Grounds has 7 RP. Unless I'm missing something, that critter should have exactly zero RP. I suspect this is a transcription error carried over from the sheet for a Space Goblin Monark, which DOES have 7 RP.
    I will get that fixed. In the future when reporting bugs, can you please include the module you are referring to.
    Thanks [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; April 7th, 2022 at 16:38.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I will get that fixed. In the future when reporting bugs, can you please include the module you are referring to.
    Thanks

Madman..
    Whoops, my bad.
    Yeah, it's the Space Goblin Zaperator stat block, associated with the very first Alien Archive book/module.
    But it sounds as if you found it okay. Keep up the good work.

I have problem since the last update, new weapons doesn't transfer damage information on the action tab of the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegat View Post
    I have problem since the last update, new weapons doesn't transfer damage information on the action tab of the character sheet.
    I have noticed this as well, specifically the damage dice are not being included in the actions.

Thread Information