STAR TREK 2d20
Page 87 of 139 First ... 3777858687888997137 ... Last
    I did a search and didn't find this among the list, so I don't think this has been reported. We came across this issue this past weekend as we made new characters for the Fly Free or Die adventure path. One of the players had given his character the soldier class and then changed his mind to be a solarian and then decided soldier was the way to go, after all. Well, it messed up his hit points. Every time he added a class, it added in the hit points for the class, but when deleting the class, it didn't take them away. So each time he got 7 more hit points and soon had 25 as a 1st level soldier. Stamina points were fine, but not hit points. We couldn't manually change the hit points and so he ended up remaking the character entirely. (There probably was a better way to fix the issue, but that was the one he found.)
    Last edited by ActiveEvolution; February 22nd, 2022 at 02:23.

Recreating the character would be the best option as it would require many edits that are beyond just changing hit points for the character. It would require removal of everything the class drops adds to the character. Starfinder (and many other rulesets) don't have a the option of replacing classes/levels. I can make the max HP editable, but the character may still run into issues with the next update and not doing the manual edits that were added.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the feedback. Making the hit points and stamina points editable would help, as that was our first instinct (and what we did in our Pathfinder games when things got off). It would allow us to fix any of those issues if they crop up. Yes, it puts some responsibility on the user with the next character update, but I think that's easier on the user than rebuilding the character. In the mean time, I made sure to tell my players not to add any class levels unless they were sure that's what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get that fixed and in the update for next week.

Madman..
    Unfortunately, I'm still seeing this; but to help, I've narrowed it down to: Longarms- Disintegrator from COM, Longarms- Projectile from COM, Longarms- Projectile from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Projectile from Pact Worlds, Longarms- Relic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Galaxy Exploration Manual, Longarms- Sonic from Near Space, Longarms- Uncategorized from Near Space, and Longarms- Uncategorized from Tech Revolution.

Thank you for all you do! I know it can't be easy with all books.
    Last edited by Curuthanir; February 23rd, 2022 at 02:38.

When using a melee weapon an error keeps popping up even when changing it to a ranged and also when changing the stat to it for dmg bonuses and it is also showing the dmg as blank on the actions bar. it pops up often.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm still seeing this; but to help, I've narrowed it down to: Longarms- Disintegrator from COM, Longarms- Projectile from COM, Longarms- Projectile from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Projectile from Pact Worlds, Longarms- Relic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Tech Revolution, Longarms- Sonic from Galaxy Exploration Manual, Longarms- Sonic from Near Space, Longarms- Uncategorized from Near Space, and Longarms- Uncategorized from Tech Revolution.

Thank you for all you do! I know it can't be easy with all books.
    It did not make it into the update it appears. It will be in it for the next one.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by LordQ96 View Post
    When using a melee weapon an error keeps popping up even when changing it to a ranged and also when changing the stat to it for dmg bonuses and it is also showing the dmg as blank on the actions bar. it pops up often.
    Can you please provide images of the error or relay what it says?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

so this is as soon as you put a melee item in the gear Screenshot (3).png
    this one is when you try to change the stat modifier for the weapon Screenshot (4).png
    Last edited by LordQ96; February 25th, 2022 at 16:18.

I would attempt with all of your extensions disabled. The error you are facing appears to be coming from one of them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

thank you I completely forgot about an inventory mod that i had put on long before starting to make characters and didnt think to look at that.. sorry to bother you guys but thanks for the help.

Thread Information