STAR TREK 2d20
Page 85 of 144 First ... 3575838485868795135 ... Last
    NPC - Entu Colony - has a spell called Tactical Symbiosis. Itīs from itīs ability of the same name.
    Why doesnīt the pc race have that spell?

When creating a character and trying to assign theme or race by clicking on the field in the character sheet the error log pops up and I get the following
    [2/11/2022 1:54:05 AM] [WARNING] Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [2/11/2022 1:54:07 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "theme"]:11: openWindow: Invalid parameter 2
    Can Drag and Drop from the Quick Buttons for Race and Theme but the values don't show in the Character sheet. The race and theme abilities do seem to be added properly though.
    The Class and Level field does seem to respond properly when clicking on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhragyn View Post
    When creating a character and trying to assign theme or race by clicking on the field in the character sheet the error log pops up and I get the following

Can Drag and Drop from the Quick Buttons for Race and Theme but the values don't show in the Character sheet. The race and theme abilities do seem to be added properly though.
    The Class and Level field does seem to respond properly when clicking on it.
    I was able to verify the issue. The ruleset is currently in lockdown due to waiting for a CoreRPG update. The fix will go LIVE with that update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was able to verify the issue. The ruleset is currently in lockdown due to waiting for a CoreRPG update. The fix will go LIVE with that update.
    ok, thanks superteddy. How long has it been on lockdown? it was working fine until a day or two ago

There is no concrete time frame. It's when the CoreRPG update is ready unfortunately.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

when equiping the junk armour into spells list the effect for it is Unconscious, which i am sure shouldnt be the case.

Some words create effects regardless if they apply to the spell directly or not. It is a problem with text parsing. Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Galactic Magic - Precog class. Doesn't appear to populate the char sheet with the proficiencies, nor with the spells per day.
    Also appears that spells that scale (Blessing of Youth, Death's Door, etc.) are listed twice - once as the general spell, and again at each scalable level (I, II, III, etc.)

FGU is not correctly applying the CLC to overcome spell resistance on creatures, I have tested this with multiple monsters that contain spell resistance as an example the Assault Laser Dragon from Alien Archive #4 has an SR of 23 yet when I go to make the CLC check against the target FGU displays the result of my roll as a D20+PC's CLC mod but instead of comparing that to the targets SR to see if it bypasses it displays the message "target has no SR".

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Galactic Magic - Precog class. Doesn't appear to populate the char sheet with the proficiencies, nor with the spells per day.
    Also appears that spells that scale (Blessing of Youth, Death's Door, etc.) are listed twice - once as the general spell, and again at each scalable level (I, II, III, etc.)
    Thanks for reporting this. I will take a look. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 17th, 2022 at 20:33.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information