STAR TREK 2d20
Page 83 of 139 First ... 3373818283848593133 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrsun View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, I tried searching for it.

I'm having issues with health bars on PC and NPC tokens. They are super large and extend outside the token image. I switched them to health dots as an alternative, those seem to be working correctly.

Things I've tried:
    I had some older extensions that I wasn't using so I deleted those from the folder and restarted FGU.
    I tried deleting the tokens and re-adding them into the map.
    I tested a map and tokens on the 5E ruleset and they are showing correctly in that one.

I've attached an image to show what it looks like, I think I did it right.

Attachment 51006
    I was having a similar issue in PF2 ruleset with health bars but only on Tiny creatures. Other size creatures had correct health bar size.

SFRPG Armory - Augmented Archetype Features are missing

Is there a reason why the class variation Augmented Archetype Features are missing in the Armory DLC? In the ref manual they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormellion View Post
    SFRPG Armory - Augmented Archetype Features are missing

Is there a reason why the class variation Augmented Archetype Features are missing in the Armory DLC? In the ref manual they are there.
    It has been reported and fixed.
    Thanks for pointing it out though.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thanks for the update Ulric. How often should I check in to see if the fix has been released?

Quote Originally Posted by yarnameloc90 View Post
    Thanks for the update Ulric. How often should I check in to see if the fix has been released?
    By posting in this forum you have followed the correct method of reporting the problem Now we have to hope superteddy57 has seen our post and has time to fix it. You will know it's fixed when it's posted in a ruleset update in the City Hall section of this forum. Here is a link to City Hall https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall It's good to check City Hall to stay up on all the lates fixes and improvements to FGU.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

In the Starfinder Core Rulebook reference manual - The Pactworlds - Apostae ...
    When you click on the picture, under the second paragraph, it says "Apastae" instead of Apostae.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    In the Starfinder Core Rulebook reference manual - The Pactworlds - Apostae ...
    When you click on the picture, under the second paragraph, it says "Apastae" instead of Apostae.
    Thanks! I'll get it fixed. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 1st, 2022 at 13:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Fly Free or Die - Lamashtus Lair- Horizon (The Drow Solarian Bounty Hunter)
    The abilities and equipment look odd and there is no parcel for this encounter.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-25 um 19.35.48.png

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Fly Free or Die - Lamashtus Lair- Horizon (The Drow Solarian Bounty Hunter)
    The abilities and equipment look odd and there is no parcel for this encounter.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-25 um 19.35.48.png
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get that fixed. [Fixed]
    Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 1st, 2022 at 16:10.

It looks like the Electric hull starts with a " " (space). So it arrives first in the list.
    Items.png

Thread Information