DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 144 First ... 2767757677787987127 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    In the campaign setup wizard, selecting to load "SFRPG - All Rules" does not load the following:
    Alien Archive 4
    Galaxy Exploration Manual
    Near Space
    Starship Operations Manual
    Tech Revolution
    I will add it to my list to include those modules
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    The instructions for the Deck of Many Worlds need to be updated to reflect the new FGU sidebar. Here are the current instructions in the reference manual:
    Attachment 50554
    The library menu no longer exists, and the sidebar item is called "Locations" not "Worlds".
    Hi dpezet,

Done. Thanks for the suggestion. The updated version with the fixed instructions will roll out to the LIVE environment on Tuesday.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The new drone chassis from the Tech Revolution set don't level correctly. Currently they add as new class trees rather than increment. So Artillery, Sage, and Protocol class lines just show as Drone (Artillery) 1/ Drone (Artillery) 1 or similar. Also they are set up as clones of the Combat Drone currently, so they don't seem to follow the new class line for the drones. Repeatable by adding a new drone class in either a new PC sheet or the Drone companion sheet and seeing instead it adding Reductive Plating and similar from the Combat Drone class.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Was able to replicate and found a solution. Will make available with the next update. Also, I noticed you are using a character sheet. I have setup drones on the gear tab under vehicles to help with the use of them if they are engineer related or allies.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

While reading through the Reference Manual for the Galaxy Exploration Manual I ran into an issue loading the Background tables in the Background section. Clicking the links to load Place of Origin, Major Event, Influential Associate, or Party Relation ship from the Reference Manual results in a New Table being generated and a loading error.
    Background Tables 2021-12-26 173400.jpg

All four of these tables exist and can be loaded from the Tables record, but they do not appear to be referenced/linked correctly in the Reference Manual.
    Background Tables 2 2021-12-26 173400.jpg

I will get that fixed. Thanks for reporting it. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; December 31st, 2021 at 01:19.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thanks Superteddy57, I've been able to build out mechanic drones in the vehicles tab and it seems a lot more streamlined this way.

I did notice in the abilities tab there is some limited functionality. There is no context menu to delete entries, so once a feat or ability is added there's no way to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloc View Post
    Thanks Superteddy57, I've been able to build out mechanic drones in the vehicles tab and it seems a lot more streamlined this way.

I did notice in the abilities tab there is some limited functionality. There is no context menu to delete entries, so once a feat or ability is added there's no way to remove it.
    Thank you for the feedback. I will certainly add it to my list to expand that sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Small thing, but while building out some PC Ships today I noticed that the Cut-rate Sensors do not transfer their bonus to the PC Ship Sheet. The the value listed in the Ship Item is correct.
    cut-rate sensors.jpg

The Alucidaemon has a feat and when you klick on the golem an empty Feat window opens.Vidgame.jpg

Thread Information