DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 139 First ... 1959676869707179119 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    No, I use FG regularly and for that particular campaign once a month.

I will take your word for that it was split on April 2018, but according to a backup I have from Juli 13 of 2020, themes for Starfinder Pact Worlds were present in the non-player version of the module, as it was possible to create a character with the Roboticist theme with the main module as reference:
    Code:
    <themelink type="windowreference">
    	<class>theme</class>
    	<recordname>reference.theme.roboticist@Starfinder Pact Worlds</recordname>
    </themelink>
    <themerecord type="string">reference.theme.roboticist@Starfinder Pact Worlds</themerecord>
    <token type="token">tokens/host/Player chars/Armogorashtakaz.png</token>
    During a level-up on April 10/11 2021, I find no indication of an error having accured when the theme was "re-applied" - the theme record was still as seen above.

During a level-up today, an error occured when FG was not able to find said reference in the module. When trying to check the theme manually, it created an empty read-only record in the module.
    The theme did not work until i manually updated the db.xml with reference.theme.roboticist@Starfinder Pact Worlds (Players), so even if the split may have occured in April 2018, the main module must've had a full list of content and not just this:
    Attachment 49086

Else, the character sheet could not have been created in the way it was, and the console would've displayed errors with each level-up.
    Pushed a hotfix along with a few other fixes and clean up I performed while working through the Mech update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Found some more starship-related bugs. Bugs were found on a Tier 19 dreadnought with a space station framework installed.

1) Space station frameworks do not increase the number of available expansion bays. Expansion bay allowances should triple when the item is added.
    2) Hangar bay expansion bays should take up 4 bays; they only take up 1.
    3) Shuttle bay expansion bays should take up 2 expansion bays; they only take up 1.
    4) Virtual intelligence holographic projectors are not present. Also, virtual intelligences have a 0 Build Point cost. (Should be based on the tier of the VI)
    5) Installed power cores do not display on the starship sheet, even though their PCU capacity and usage is counted correctly.
    6) I see no way to link two weapons. (This may be just a lack of UI to do so.)
    Last edited by sirrogue2; September 12th, 2021 at 17:32.

The frameworks are an odd duck when introduced with the SOM book and are on my list of hard coding them to work correctly till a better solution is found. Colony was the first one to get the treatment, and the others will follow.

Any item that needs BP adjusted can be copied and have their BP change till a solution is implemented. As an example, VI, does not have a listed BP cost as it's determined by the level of the device. This also changes the underlying bonuses. A consideration in splitting the VI ship item into each leveled part was considered, but till automation is implemented, it would have to be handled manually at each stage of it's installation. I did not see the Holographic Projectors for VI and will relay this to the developer of the module.

Can expand on the Power Core issue? I was able to receive this when I was testing a fresh ship and added a Power Core:
    capture.png

As for linking weapons, it was another system I am looking in finding a better way of automating and thus not implemented.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Not sure if this is a bug, but I cannot add starships to an encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheChangeling View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, but I cannot add starships to an encounter.
    Unfortunately starships can't be added to encounters as they are not NPC records. It's been on my list for some time to implement something for starships. Just not something I am able to do at the moment with the Mech book updates and other R&D projects for Smiteworks.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

FG v4.1.6 Ultimate (2021-09-08)

When an NPC rolled a natural 20 and critted me using its ranged weapon (piercing ("P" dmg) vs KAC), my DR 5 was applied 2x. The total critical damage was 20, but instead of taking 15 (DR 5), I only took 10 of it (DR 5 x2).

To recreate:
    1. Give a PC DR 5.
    2. Have the NPC critically hit the PC (nat. 20, making sure it is in fact a crit) with either B, P, or S damage.
    3. The DR will be applied twice instead of once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    SFRPG ruleset (v2021-08-17) for Fantasy Grounds no extensions

The spell Soul Reap does not have the correct damage type. Currently "the" is listed as the damage type. The text of the spell doesn't have a damage type listed. The spell is supposed to only work on undead. I would probably use force as the damage type because this will allow it to work on regular undead and Incorporeal undead.

Soul Reap is found in AA4 on page 91.
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I will look into it and get it fixed. It may be a spell parsing error. Thanks for pointing it out.

Madman..
    I found this same error on the spell 'Disintegrate.'

Additionally, it appears that the damage type 'spell' is broken. On spells that don't have an energy, physical, or force damage associated with them, like 'Mind Thrust,' the damage is listed as spell and every creature outright full resists the damage. If you remove the damage type, it shows up in the tracker as [TYPE: magic, spell] (the same as if the damage type were 'spell'), but still gets full resisted.

If you change the damage type to literally anything else though, it works as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by benvredenburg View Post
    I found this same error on the spell 'Disintegrate.'

Additionally, it appears that the damage type 'spell' is broken. On spells that don't have an energy, physical, or force damage associated with them, like 'Mind Thrust,' the damage is listed as spell and every creature outright full resists the damage. If you remove the damage type, it shows up in the tracker as [TYPE: magic, spell] (the same as if the damage type were 'spell'), but still gets full resisted.

If you change the damage type to literally anything else though, it works as intended.
    The issue you ran into is not related to a parsing issue. My new damage code was making untyped or spell damage go resisted and apply no damage. I will be pushing an update with the weekly update (Tuesday) to fix this issue. Thank you for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The issue you ran into is not related to a parsing issue. My new damage code was making untyped or spell damage go resisted and apply no damage. I will be pushing an update with the weekly update (Tuesday) to fix this issue. Thank you for the report.
    Ah, I assumed it was a parsing error since I am not really familiar with your back end. Glad to hear you all know what the issue is an are fixing it. Thank you for the prompt fix.

No worries, and I thank you for the report. Helped me find an issue. Just wanted to clarify and explain the issue. Don't want to have to change spell wording if it's a ruleset issue
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information