FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 60 of 139 First ... 1050585960616270110 ... Last
    i get it now, but it is confusing because it is not consistent with the skills tab, which only highlights skills in red when you do not have ranks in them. i would think that if you have ranks in a skill on the party sheet, then it should not be in red.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    Similar to the Skills tab, Red signifies that it's a trained only skill on the Party Sheet.
    It's a bug. I will have it part of the next update. Will be adding some interesting things as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

awesome. looking forward to it. thanks.

Having an issue with the starship sheet. It’s putting the wrong maneuverability on the sheets. For instance, even though the frame on the ship shows good or average maneuverability, the ship sheet shows it as perfect (Turn 0).

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheWanderer View Post
    Having an issue with the starship sheet. It’s putting the wrong maneuverability on the sheets. For instance, even though the frame on the ship shows good or average maneuverability, the ship sheet shows it as perfect (Turn 0).
    Thanks for the report, but please provide as much information as possible. What frame is the ship? Have you added any expansion bays? What is the thrusters? The more information the better to help replicate the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I’m building the Society ships - Explorer frame, with expansion bays. It came up with some already built, like the Pegasus (which I’d built months ago) and continued when I was building the Azata last night. When I’m on my laptop in a little bit, I can send screen shots.

I’m building the Society ships - Explorer frame, with expansion bays. It came up with some already built, like the Pegasus (which I’d built months ago) and continued when I was building the Azata last night. When I’m on my laptop in a little bit, I can send screen shots.
    Ok, that would help greatly. Please also know that some components on the ship may change the maneuverability.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Ok, that would help greatly. Please also know that some components on the ship may change the maneuverability.
    This happens immediately on adding the frame, which is the first thing I add

This happens immediately on adding the frame, which is the first thing I add
    Found the issue, it will be part of the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks. I appreciate it

Thread Information