DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 143 First ... 949575859606169109 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    I thought they were to signify to the players which weapons they had available for which arcs? I still have to pick the arc it hits to apply the damage on the enemy ship if they've hit or not.
    The firing arc cycler, to the right on the PC sheet, was introduced to help with deflector shields calculation when attacking. So you could technically assign any arc to the cycler if the NPC doesn't have a deflector shield. But it does provide a chat output of the arc you are attacking.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The firing arc cycler, to the right on the PC sheet, was introduced to help with deflector shields calculation when attacking. So you could technically assign any arc to the cycler if the NPC doesn't have a deflector shield. But it does provide a chat output of the arc you are attacking.
    Ahh ok, that makes sense. Is the graphic not supposed to tell the PC which arc that weapon fires on though? makes it a bit of a pain to keep checking the ship sheet.

The graphic will tell you where the weapon is mounted. I used the arrows to help with the direction as a visual and can mouse over for the tooltip. It's slowly moving forward. We are cleaning up the ruleset as we add new things.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The graphic will tell you where the weapon is mounted. I used the arrows to help with the direction as a visual and can mouse over for the tooltip. It's slowly moving forward. We are cleaning up the ruleset as we add new things.
    Ah ok, that makes sense. though if you look at my screenshot again, the graphics aren't updating with the arcs of the weapons.

The ruleset has came on amazingly, keep up the good work

Az.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Ah ok, that makes sense. though if you look at my screenshot again, the graphics aren't updating with the arcs of the weapons.

The ruleset has came on amazingly, keep up the good work

Az.
    I noticed that and have found the issue. It will be pushed with the weekly update on Tuesday
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Collection of minor stuff I have been able to find this week:
    1. When rolling an Ability check in the actions tab (via the cast action dialog) any bonuses from effects won't be included.
      To reproduce:
      • Make an action that requires a skill check (I took the demoralize (Intimidate) action as an example).
      • Give the character an effect with a bonus to that skill and roll it.
    2. On a related note; the SKILL effect doesn't work properly anymore when you include a bonus type and the bonus is a dice.
      • 'SKILL: 1d6 insight, diplomacy' doesn't work (SKILL: [D] [bonus], [skill])
      • 'SKILL: 1d6 diplomacy' is fine (SKILL: [D] [skill])
      • 'SKILL: 6 diplomacy' and 'SKILL: 6 insight, diplomacy' are also fine (SKILL: [N] [bonus] [skill])
      • I didn't test [ability] instead of [skill] but I assume the issue is the same.
    3. Rolling weapon damage for a weapon with multiple instances of damage (let's call them) lines uses specialization bonuses for every one. I don't know if that is intentional but I fell like it should be once per damage roll.
      To reproduce:
      • Make a weapon with multiple damage lines and specialization enabled.
      • Roll damage.
    4. When forging an armor AC penalty and Upgrade Slots are set to 0 no matter what value they had before.
      Just forge any armor with any armor upgrade.
    5. The window template for theme abilities doesn't lock.
      Steps to reporduce:
      • Make a character with a theme.
      • Go to the Abilities tab of their sheet.
      • Lock the entry (if it isn't already.
      • Edit the text and mark it when trying to move the window.
    6. The new number font is cool but it seems you eigther decided to leave some cases or you missed them. I'll just list the cases where it's very apparent because they are next to ones that are changed.
      • Combat dialoge (PC sheet, Main tab)
      • First currency slot & AC penalty slot (PC sheet, Inventory tab)
      • Ship weapon damage (PC sheet, Ships tab)
      • Weapon damage numbers & actions group numbers (PC sheet, Actions tab)
      • Party Ability, Save, Skill checks (Party sheet, Main & Skills tab
      • Quest and Encounter xp rewards (Party sheet, XP tab)
      • Ship inventory list (Party sheet, Ships tab)
    7. There is still a bunch of fringe damage related stuff but I won't list that here.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Collection of minor stuff I have been able to find this week:
    At first I read that as "Collection of minor stuff I have been able to find this week" and I was very happy and then I realized my mistake! Thanks for reporting these issues and hopefully they get fixed!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Question about party sheet

Why are certain skills highlighted in red on the party sheet? I know that red skills on the character sheet mean "untrained," but what am I missing on the party sheet? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

With the laundry list posted by Evolivolution, I'm going to push an update for SFRPG come next Tuesday.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Sharv2100 View Post
    Question about party sheet

Why are certain skills highlighted in red on the party sheet? I know that red skills on the character sheet mean "untrained," but what am I missing on the party sheet? Thanks.
    Similar to the Skills tab, Red signifies that it's a trained only skill on the Party Sheet.

Thread Information