STAR TREK 2d20
Page 58 of 145 First ... 848565758596068108 ... Last
    Support:

1. GEM's class Features are not provided on the Player version. Players should have access to their Class Features for character creation and level-ups.

2. Attack of the Swarm AP 5. The spell Ectoplasmic Barrage I-VI should have a dmg type of Bludgeoning (not "each") and is missing its critical effect: Knockdown; Pone.

Thank you,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jrock1; July 13th, 2021 at 06:56. Reason: Correction: spell should be set to Bludgeoning and Spell Dmg = Yes. (disregard the screenshot)

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it and get it fixed.

G.E.M. Has been updated and is in for update.
    C.O.M. Has been updated and is in for update.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; July 13th, 2021 at 18:56.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post

Attack of the Swarm AP 5. The spell Ectoplasmic Barrage I-VI should have a dmg type of Bludgeoning (not "each") and is missing its critical effect: Knockdown; Prone.

Thank you,
    The damage type I will get fixed.
    As far as the critical effect goes, the parser does not add that. Until a new method of creating spell actions is implemented to handle the effects, these are going to have to be added manually.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

This bug was repeatable with this version; SFRPG ruleset (v2021-06-30) for Fantasy Grounds, Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds with no extensions loaded.

When a weapon such as "Screamer grenade I" with the Damage Type; "So" is dropped on the character sheet the damage type is not parsed and the Damage Type is blank. When damage is rolled, there is no damage type associated with the damage for "sonic: damage type. Some weapons such as the "Sonic rifle, thunderstrike" have a second damage type and the second damage type is parsed correctly.

If the Damage Type "So" is manually added to the weapon damage type and damage is rolled this console error is generated "[7/13/2021 8:50:49 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1384: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)"

If the Damage Type is edited from So to sonic and the damage is rolled and there is no error. Damage Type in the chat window is correct.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    This bug was repeatable with this version; SFRPG ruleset (v2021-06-30) for Fantasy Grounds, Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds with no extensions loaded.

When a weapon such as "Screamer grenade I" with the Damage Type; "So" is dropped on the character sheet the damage type is not parsed and the Damage Type is blank. When damage is rolled, there is no damage type associated with the damage for "sonic: damage type. Some weapons such as the "Sonic rifle, thunderstrike" have a second damage type and the second damage type is parsed correctly.

If the Damage Type "So" is manually added to the weapon damage type and damage is rolled this console error is generated "[7/13/2021 8:50:49 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1384: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)"

If the Damage Type is edited from So to sonic and the damage is rolled and there is no error. Damage Type in the chat window is correct.
    Pushed a fix that should clear that up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

We had a problem in our Wednesday night game with Space combat. the ship tabs kept unlinking the actions so the players had to press the buttons to open up their actions all the time, and the weapon arcs were missing from the players sheets, had to be done individually.

Just to note, we hadn't played since the last update to the ship sheets so I did delete the sunrise maiden and recreate and assign her.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    We had a problem in our Wednesday night game with Space combat. the ship tabs kept unlinking the actions so the players had to press the buttons to open up their actions all the time, and the weapon arcs were missing from the players sheets, had to be done individually.

Just to note, we hadn't played since the last update to the ship sheets so I did delete the sunrise maiden and recreate and assign her.
    The actions will update when changes to the ship happen. This will happen till a better solution is found. I am not sure why you would need to recreate the Sunrise Maiden as it's available through the AP. I am not understanding what you mean by the weapon arcs are missing. Can you please elaborate for me?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The actions will update when changes to the ship happen. This will happen till a better solution is found. I am not sure why you would need to recreate the Sunrise Maiden as it's available through the AP. I am not understanding what you mean by the weapon arcs are missing. Can you please elaborate for me?
    Because they levelled it up as they're all level 6

Also, the data from my sunrise maiden was from the old format, and it was springing data errors on the notes page.

Ok, for the arcs, it's basically like this:

SF arcs.jpg

It's like that the first time they set their role, and then every time that blue button flicks, it wipes what they had the arcs set to. as you can see from the ship, the arcs are all set (and yes, on their one they retrofitted a turret onto the bottom of the ship with a chaingun turret they .... liberated from another ship.

Az.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Because they levelled it up as they're all level 6

Also, the data from my sunrise maiden was from the old format, and it was springing data errors on the notes page.

Ok, for the arcs, it's basically like this:

SF arcs.jpg

It's like that the first time they set their role, and then every time that blue button flicks, it wipes what they had the arcs set to. as you can see from the ship, the arcs are all set (and yes, on their one they retrofitted a turret onto the bottom of the ship with a chaingun turret they .... liberated from another ship.

Az.
    That is normal behavior as that is how the sheet is programmed currently. When anything is changed on the character sheet and the PC ship, the actions list gets rebuilt. As for the arcs, those are used to signify what arc you are attempting to hit on the enemy ship. So it would change attack to attack.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That is normal behavior as that is how the sheet is programmed currently. When anything is changed on the character sheet and the PC ship, the actions list gets rebuilt. As for the arcs, those are used to signify what arc you are attempting to hit on the enemy ship. So it would change attack to attack.
    I thought they were to signify to the players which weapons they had available for which arcs? I still have to pick the arc it hits to apply the damage on the enemy ship if they've hit or not.

Thread Information