DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 139 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Sorry. Read that running out the door for work. I will add the parcel and update the table.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Actually an issue with all NPCs with DR ?/magic!

I do however recommend not using the 'DR: ? magic' effect anyway.
    I have a fix for various related damage fixes related to DR, RESIST, and IMMUNE currently in TEST. Please give it a test before we push it LIVE to ensure it is working as intended.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Awesome
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I have a fix for various related damage fixes related to DR, RESIST, and IMMUNE currently in TEST. Please give it a test before we push it LIVE to ensure it is working as intended.
    Will do and thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

In Unity: Getting an error message when clicking the Class & Level spyglass; see the screenshot below:

To recreate:
    Class - Level.jpg

Error:
    Error Message 06-19-2021.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: this is only occurring for the Witchwarper so far; cannot recreate this error with the Soldier class.
    Last edited by jrock1; June 20th, 2021 at 03:46. Reason: Class Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    In Unity: Getting an error message when clicking the Class & Level spyglass; see the screenshot below:

To recreate:
    Class - Level.jpg

Error:
    Error Message 06-19-2021.jpg

Thanks.

Edit: this is only occurring for the Witchwarper so far; cannot recreate this error with the Soldier class.
    I tested this with the same items you have above in the image, besides the race (couldn't find it). It didn't throw any errors when checking the class details. Since I used Halfling for my test, can you attempt a new character and try using halfling for the race, but keep everything else the same?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Tested and confirmed something was wrong with the character sheet. Creating a new character solved the issue. Note that I deleted COM from vault and updated to ensure that COM was being updated properly.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I checked it over and it gets factored in two different places. I will need some more testing to ensure my new code doesn't affect other effects. I'll plan on an update later in the week, but will not be part of today's update.
    I'm not sure if this has been addressed since, but I'm finding that an NPC with the entangled condition dropped on him, when he attacks with a ranged attack (Dex based) is showing [EFFECTS -2] in the attack text, but [EFFECTS -4] during the damage text.

What other effects are on the NPC and the target?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been addressed since, but I'm finding that an NPC with the entangled condition dropped on him, when he attacks with a ranged attack (Dex based) is showing [EFFECTS -2] in the attack text, but [EFFECTS -4] during the damage text.
    Also, what version are you running? LIVE or TEST?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information