Starfinder Playlist
Page 50 of 143 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by San Holo View Post
    While watching the character creation video from Fantasy Grounds, when the teacher drops in a theme, a special screen pops up allowing you to modify your ability scores and has a message at the top that says "you have 10 points to adjust base stats..." https://youtu.be/NPmqLr1eMfo?t=371

This ability modification screen is not there in FGU Mac version v4.1.3 Ultimate

There is also no magnifying glass to open that screen manually.
    That video is outdated and that process does not happen anymore. You can add in the 10 points manually to the score box
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That video is outdated and that process does not happen anymore. You can add in the 10 points manually to the score box
    Thanks for the speedy response! I'm new to FGU and enjoy a lot of the automation, especially the character creation wizards.
    Will that functionality be put back into the Starfinder ruleset in the future?

That part of Character Creation has received an overhaul.

The way you would edit things now is either:

1. Click into the ability field and type in the value.

2. Hover with your mouse over the field, hold down control [on Windows, on Mac presumably another key) and use your mouse wheel.

Note that for RP to calculate correctly automatically, it's usually better to set the ability scores before adding the class.

While creating encounters and parcels, when I drag over an NPC or an item, the number of items is doubled. So, if I drag an Akata from the NPC list to an encounter window, it populates the encounter with 2. Easy workaround is to modify the number of items. Mildly annoying, but the workaround is easy, so certainly not a big deal to fix quickly in the grand scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    While creating encounters and parcels, when I drag over an NPC or an item, the number of items is doubled. So, if I drag an Akata from the NPC list to an encounter window, it populates the encounter with 2. Easy workaround is to modify the number of items. Mildly annoying, but the workaround is easy, so certainly not a big deal to fix quickly in the grand scheme.
    I was able to verify the parcel issue, but couldn't replicate the NPC issue. What NPC list are you adding to encounter window?

WHK1NItiSp.gif

Is this where you are seeing the duplication for NPCs?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

OK, I'm not able to replicate the NPC one now. If it appears again, I'll let you know. Sorry, it could have been a brain faze on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyteach View Post
    OK, I'm not able to replicate the NPC one now. If it appears again, I'll let you know. Sorry, it could have been a brain faze on my part.
    No that is ok. I'll have a fix for the item issue with parcels with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

@Superteddy in the last update you mentionned a fix about external expansion bays not changing maneuvrability. I try adding some of these but the turning distance and maneuvrability did not change

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    @Superteddy in the last update you mentionned a fix about external expansion bays not changing maneuvrability. I try adding some of these but the turning distance and maneuvrability did not change
    Thank you for the report. I will investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    No that is ok. I'll have a fix for the item issue with parcels with the weekly update.
    I've updated FGU this week, but I am still getting the bug where I drag an item to the parcel on the party sheet and it doubles the quantity.

Thread Information