Starfinder Playlist
Page 48 of 144 First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last
    Whats up with the resolve points now? Characters have 10 or 12 too many resolve points.
    Last edited by Locotomo; May 20th, 2021 at 20:41.

- When you use the "Forge" to combine an armor with a upgrade (template) the "AC penalty" is lost after combining the items. For e.g. the lashunta armor MK II has an AC penalty of 2 - after using it in the forge with an upgrade the AC penalty is empty
    - (possibly intended and not a bug) you can add more upgrades to an item than the rules would allow --> the checkmark is still green and implies that it is a valid combination. Maybe allow the combination, but make the checkmark orange or so, to show that the item is "out of the ruleset boundarys".

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Whats up with the resolve points now? Characters have 10 or 12 too many resolve points.
    I will be pushing an update with the weekly update that should fix this behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by masterqgj View Post
    - When you use the "Forge" to combine an armor with a upgrade (template) the "AC penalty" is lost after combining the items. For e.g. the lashunta armor MK II has an AC penalty of 2 - after using it in the forge with an upgrade the AC penalty is empty
    - (possibly intended and not a bug) you can add more upgrades to an item than the rules would allow --> the checkmark is still green and implies that it is a valid combination. Maybe allow the combination, but make the checkmark orange or so, to show that the item is "out of the ruleset boundarys".
    I will have a look at the details being lost. You are correct you can create invalid combinations, but this is intended as it allows homebrew options to still be available. Since the DM will be creating these items, it's up to them to police their game until a better solution is made.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

In the description of the Technomancer class, the Technomancer spell list opens an empty window.
    I was looking for the Spells known list. Couldn´t find it.

regards, Loco

I will look into it and get it fixed
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I will look into it and get it fixed
    A lot of those links are broken madman
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Just made the test : External Expansions Bays works fine for "adding" bay slots, but it lacks the effect on the maneuverability. Maybe an option to manually set it ?

Dawn of Flame AP1: Fire Starters, 3 errors:

The treasure in 1.A.04, does not have the radiation sweeper in the treasure parcel.
    The encounter in 1.A.05, the magma elemental does not have his vulnerability to cold entered in.
    The encounter in 1.A.07, the tiny fire elemental's slam damage is listed as 1d6+3+1d4, it should only be 1d6+3 and crit 1d4. (you should have seen/heard my players when the tiny elementals did 11 damage on a slam!)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Just made the test : External Expansions Bays works fine for "adding" bay slots, but it lacks the effect on the maneuverability. Maybe an option to manually set it ?
    I will adjust it to change the maneuverability
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information