FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 42 of 137 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    The ,spell coding is part of the PC coding for spells in publshed material, so if that's the case, that's an even bigger bug.

However the ,magic is necessary for bypassing multiple kinds of DR, so needs to apply proper for physical damage types.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravien999 View Post
    The ,spell coding is part of the PC coding for spells in publshed material, so if that's the case, that's an even bigger bug.

However the ,magic is necessary for bypassing multiple kinds of DR, so needs to apply proper for physical damage types.
    I know that it's an issue and honestly the whole system (descriptors, damage and effects) needs a rework for Starfinder.
    Superteddy is the only dev working on the ruleset at the moment and even that is only to maintain it (he's not the developer for the ruleset). He's done a good job so far and still does. This isn't as high on the list, because there are easy ways to work around it.
    If you see this as a big enough issue you can go ahead and start writing up an extension to fix it. I'm sure if it works well enough, there's a chance it get's merged into the ruleset at some point.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

From the Character Operation Manual module, the Witchwarper ability Paradigm Shift does not list the 8th level options
    paradigmshift.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Rendran View Post
    From the Character Operation Manual module, the Witchwarper ability Paradigm Shift does not list the 8th level options
    paradigmshift.PNG
    I'll pass this along to the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by Rendran View Post
    paradigmshift.PNG
    I'll get that fixed. Thanks for reporting it.
    Found the issue. Fixed and in for update.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; May 19th, 2021 at 02:49.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

We had an issue with the ship item "Light ablative armor 64" from SOM (not on the test server) : It is listed as costed 10 BP, the book also mention 10 BP ... But when i add it to the ship it take 30 BP i don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    We had an issue with the ship item "Light ablative armor 64" from SOM (not on the test server) : It is listed as costed 10 BP, the book also mention 10 BP ... But when i add it to the ship it take 30 BP i don't know why.
    All further fixes are being funneled into the TEST version as that has changed many underlying systems on factoring PC ships. It also ensures proper calculations of BP and the new SOM systems. Till Lighting and Vision go LIVE, those fixes will remain in TEST.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Probably because the SOM changes aren't on the LIVE channel yet!? It works perfectly fine on TEST.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

System: FG Unity (latest version as of today)
    Module: Skitter Home
    Encounter: Victory Speech
    Error: Skitter Home - Victory Speech Error.png

To recreate the issue: click the Add encounter to combat tracker button from Encounter: Victory Speech.

Note (1) - with this error, a loop occurred on my end, which added a whole ton of NPCs to the CT.

Note (2) - some of the same errors also occur when adding the NPCs directly to the CT, without using Encounters.
    Last edited by jrock1; May 18th, 2021 at 07:02. Reason: Added Notes

Hi,
    I hope, this forum is the right place for this.

When you click on any of the build options in any class of the core rulebook, an empty window opens. The same happens, when you click on the feats of a class.

Core_Rulebook_Class_Feats_Bug.png

Core_Rulebook_Class_Build_Bug.png

Thread Information