DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 142 First ... 2937383940414989139 ... Last
    In the adventure "Skitter Shot" there is a bad link in the pinned notes for the bridge. The note 03.07 7. Bridge (CR3) contains a link to Image: Kenjaro Chidi (Cybernetic Zombie) that is broken. If you click on it you get a window with a blank image. Also, the reference manual entry for it does not include the image at all. The image is included in the assets folder.
    skitter-shot-broken-link.pngskitter-shot-broken-link.png

In the adventure "Skitter Shot" there is a bad link in the pinned notes for the bridge. The note 03.07 7. Bridge (CR3) contains a link to Image: Kenjaro Chidi (Cybernetic Zombie) that is broken. If you click on it you get a window with a blank image. Also, the reference manual entry for it does not include the image at all. The image is included in the assets folder.
    skitter-shot-broken-link.png

Weapon Accessories from Armory do not have any description applied. Ex: Inertial Dampener gives "null" for description on Other tab...
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 21st, 2021 at 20:09. Reason: MODERATOR: Moved to bug reporting thread.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I added these to the list. I will get them fixed.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Support:
    This may be a major bug that effects other rulesets, not only SFRPG, that can stop a game in its tracks.

The issue: the NPC token that was clicked and all of the PCs' tokens glitch-out and must be deleted and then re-added via the combat tracker. Everything (the map etc.) goes black for the PCs when this occurs. Note that other NPC tokens, other than the one that was originally clicked, remain in tact and usable (as far as I observed).

To recreate the issue:
    1. During a combat encounter, as the GM, set lock tokens to on.
    2. As the GM, left-click an NPC (one of the opponents), do not unclick.
    3. Attempt to move the NPC. While moving the NPC token, accidently right-click. The map will go black for all PCs and the token of the NPC that was moving becomes glitched. The PCs' tokens also become glitched and will need to be deleted from the map and re-added form the CT.

Please advise.
    Thank you.

Addendum: I have not tested this issue in Classic; only in Unity b/c that's were I run games and where I observed the bug.
    Last edited by jrock1; April 22nd, 2021 at 22:26. Reason: Clarification: Platform (Unity)

Thanks for reporting. I've filed a ticket with Carl to look at what is happening. It's a general image control issue.

Regards,
    JPG

* Images in the CRB reference image are not showing on 'Reference' screen but spot where image is can be clicked to bring up the image window. ( seen more commonly the lower you go. for example, starting with introduction appears correctly but down into armor upgrade descriptions and further you can't see them anymore)
    * Grenade Proficiency missing on Biohacker added to character sheet.
    * Not sure how to describe this one, for class abilities selected on Biohacker they don't indent like Core classes abilities.
    ** Similar to above I saw other rulesets have this indentation feature to place items in backpacks. This would be nice in SFRPG as well.

*Some of the additional races from specific books are added but not others (from the ones I have access to Core, Pact Worlds and some adventure modules have their additional races added but none of the Alien Archives. I could make full list if needed)

Quote Originally Posted by cyblix View Post
    * Images in the CRB reference image are not showing on 'Reference' screen but spot where image is can be clicked to bring up the image window. ( seen more commonly the lower you go. for example, starting with introduction appears correctly but down into armor upgrade descriptions and further you can't see them anymore
    I will look into the Core Rules Reference Images. And get them fixed. (Found the problem and made the fixes, next week we should see the changes)

* Grenade Proficiency missing on Biohacker added to character sheet.
    * Not sure how to describe this one, for class abilities selected on Biohacker they don't indent like Core classes abilities.
    Not Sure about these. (I will look and see if this is a module problem)

** Similar to above I saw other rulesets have this indentation feature to place items in backpacks. This would be nice in SFRPG as well.
    See the image below. This works in SFRPG. So maybe I am confused.

*Some of the additional races from specific books are added but not others (from the ones I have access to Core, Pact Worlds and some adventure modules have their additional races added but none of the Alien Archives. I could make full list if needed)
    Also in the image below, the races are included in the Players Version of the Alien Archives. If there is one that is not in there let me know and I will get it added.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; April 23rd, 2021 at 02:49.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Not Sure about these.
    Here is a Biohacker4 with Field Dressing added (also noticed Theorem: Paintful Injection is missing within the text of Theorem). Grenade Proficiency missing.
    Compared to Envoy4 with Clever Feint and Dispiriting Taunt added. Grenade Proficiency was included.
    biohacker-miss-indent-grenade.png
    envoy-example.png

See the image below. This works in SFRPG. So maybe I am confused.
    Using the picture helped, thanks. I wasn't able to locate the original post I saw when browsing but my starting source is the Starfinder ruleset Atlassian page. My attempts were trying to drag an item onto the backpack instead of using the location field.

Also in the image below, the races are included in the Players Version of the Alien Archives. If there is one that is not in there let me know and I will get it added.
    My mistake, I didn't have Players loaded on my test campaign.

I found the reason the Abilities are not indenting.

(As a side note) If you look at any ability there is a text field that contains what it is linked to.

So "Theorem" is the feature for "Field Dressing" so as long as the text is exactly the same (See Image below) it will indent. This text can be changed once it is dropped to the character sheet as well. Allowing you to organize it however you want to do it.

Some things are not going to have this information in the modules, I will get the stuff that needs fixed out as soon as I can.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; April 23rd, 2021 at 04:32.

Thread Information