DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 38 of 139 First ... 2836373839404888138 ... Last
    It has to do with record ownership. By default, players can only move tokens for records that they "own", and each record can only have one owner. Since no single player can "own" the PC ship sheet, it is considered "unowned". By turning on the Party Movement and Vision option, players can move any friendly token linked from the combat tracker.

We'll add this to our list of things to look at improving for the future.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It has to do with record ownership. By default, players can only move tokens for records that they "own", and each record can only have one owner. Since no single player can "own" the PC ship sheet, it is considered "unowned". By turning on the Party Movement and Vision option, players can move any friendly token linked from the combat tracker.

We'll add this to our list of things to look at improving for the future.

Regards,
    JPG
    The issue with this setting is if you have a simultaneous starship and non-starahip combat.

This is more of a website bug but the store page for 'pact worlds' reads that its $35.99 but the bundle price is $44.99
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    This is more of a website bug but the store page for 'pact worlds' reads that its $35.99 but the bundle price is $44.99
    I reached out and verified the bottom price is correct and the discount is applied there.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Following my post https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post585920 concerning ranged damage being impacted by Grappled condition, i found today that the Fatigued condition cause the same issue. I suppose more similar conditions may inappropriately impact damages.

Some additional items found:

* Wonder Grenade effects table is missing as a Table in Armory.
    * Inheritor's grace I/II/III heavy armor image link shows as "#wb;image;Inheritors Grace.jpg;Inheritor's Grace" for in Armory.
    * Ursikka hide, basic/advanced/elite armor image link opens up with a blank << New Image >> window in AA4 (Players).
    * Ursikka hides show up in 'Items > Armor > Armor' instead of 'Items > Armor > Light' section for both AA4s.

Quote Originally Posted by cyblix View Post

* Inheritor's grace I/II/III heavy armor image link shows as "#wb;image;Inheritors Grace.jpg;Inheritor's Grace" for in Armory.
    * Ursikka hide, basic/advanced/elite armor image link opens up with a blank << New Image >> window in AA4 (Players).
    * Ursikka hides show up in 'Items > Armor > Armor' instead of 'Items > Armor > Light' section for both AA4s.
    Confirmed the first 2 bugs...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

There are inconsistencies with Gravity Grenades between AA4 and AA4 players modules.
    * Gravity grenade II/II entries part " - Eac" in 'Items > Weapons' section. AA4
    * Then there is Gravity grenade I/II/III in a "Grenade - " section. AA4P
    * Lastly Gravity grenade I in 'Grenade - Grenades' section. AA4

Thanks for reporting these. I will get them fixed.
    These are fixed. I will get the update pushed out ASAP.
    Last edited by madman; April 13th, 2021 at 09:12.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

There are inconsistencies with Gravity Grenades between AA4 and AA4 players modules.
    * Gravity grenade II/II entries part " - Eac" in 'Items > Weapons' section. AA4
    * Then there is Gravity grenade I/II/III in a "Grenade - " section. AA4P
    * Lastly Gravity grenade I in 'Grenade - Grenades' section. AA4
    These are fixed as well.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information