Starfinder Playlist
Page 37 of 144 First ... 2735363738394787137 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Vulnerability isn't meant to be used for the Inhibitor feature. It's meant to be used for vulnerabilities, so it is working as intended. No bug here.
    The bug (or feature request) is in RESIST since we are unable to lower resistance. The originally reported bug not the alternative. Doing something manually is a workaround. In SFRPG, Vulnerability is supposed to be a 50% dmg increase but I think that can be achieved without using VULN as an effect.
    Is there a list anywhere of everything that doesn't work for SFPRG ruleset? How can I tell if something is a bug or in feature request category?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    This changed recently with an update to the core system. You will need to access the sidebar from the options in the top right and then choose sidebar.
    Re: Back to the post about DoMW, it ended up being that the Sidebar items were recently moved to Options. Then the bug (or content update) report is that the Reference Manual for DoMW is still giving instructions on using the Library to add Siderbar menus that are no longer there in the Fantasy Grounds > Deck of Many Worlds > Activation Extension.

Quote Originally Posted by cyblix View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of everything that doesn't work for SFPRG ruleset?
    No, there isn't an updated list of bugs or missing features anywhere. That's something you find in a mature software development studio. SW isn't a mature software development studio...they don't have the staffing or resources for that. Having said that, are you volunteering your time and energy to consolidate and maintain such a list?

How can I tell if something is a bug or in feature request category?
    Support for that de-buff should have been included with COM, but it wasn't. It's really a toss-up if this particular instance is a bug or a feature request (I would tend to think of it as a bug), but that only really matters how the developer feels about it as it is new functionality added by COM.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Happy to get involved, two major things I've been working.
    1. A Starfinder SRD type module (although someone might already be done or a lot further than I am, I'd be happy to help maintain it once OGL is met)
    2. Instructional material on how to automate as much as possible. Similar to the Blahness98's Effect List but in written form. Possibly videos similar stoehovve but focused on SFRPG. This would be the place to call out what can't be done and would need bug fixes or feature requests.

The work on DoMW shows that SW-FGU can achieve nice automation.

The bug (or feature request) is in RESIST since we are unable to lower resistance. The originally reported bug not the alternative. Doing something manually is a workaround. In SFRPG, Vulnerability is supposed to be a 50% dmg increase but I think that can be achieved without using VULN as an effect.
    I have been creating some robot NPCs in SF with a weakness to electricity. Am I understanding correctly that adding vulnerability to electricity doesn't work if it's added to the Weakness section of the NPC sheet?

Asking because it wasn't working for me as intended. Adding VULN manually as an effect on the combat tracker works alright; I just didn't want to waste time adding a weakness on the NPC sheets that might not be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Digodragon View Post
    I have been creating some robot NPCs in SF with a weakness to electricity. Am I understanding correctly that adding vulnerability to electricity doesn't work if it's added to the Weakness section of the NPC sheet?

Asking because it wasn't working for me as intended. Adding VULN manually as an effect on the combat tracker works alright; I just didn't want to waste time adding a weakness on the NPC sheets that might not be working.
    It does work, in theory, but it's very wonky (from my experience). I'd recommend using the Defensive Abilities section of the NPC sheet. "Weaknesses vulnerable to electricity," put this in there along with all the other stuff your NPC has. This also works for most other things.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    It does work, in theory, but it's very wonky (from my experience). I'd recommend using the Defensive Abilities section of the NPC sheet. "Weaknesses vulnerable to electricity," put this in there along with all the other stuff your NPC has. This also works for most other things.
    This works well! The 'VULN: cold' effect was added automatically with the Defensive Ability description. The dmg is increased 50% rounded down.
    cryo-vuln-test.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Playes can not control PC Starship token

In my last session my players could not control the movement of the PC starship token. I have tested this problem with a new clean campaign with the latest updates and no extensions and the only thing the only thing the players can do with the token is double click to open the PC Starship sheet. This is something that needs to be fixed sooner than later.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Do you have the Party Movement and Vision option On?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Do you have the Party Movement and Vision option On?

Regards,
    JPG
    I did not have that option turned on. After turning it on my players can now move the token. Thank you! I wish the Starship CT had a warning message to alert GMs that this option needs to be turned on.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information