DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 137 First 123451353103 ... Last
    [QUOTE=superteddy57;550007]Until certain systems are in place, the system to add anything to the ship would be to drop it from a link currently. The iAdd was something overlooked and was meant to be removed. That will be removed shortly to ensure it's not used by mistake. So the process to add a new weapon would be to right click on the weapon's frame and choose add new (6 o'clock position). Then when you drop a weapon it will be included in the mount/arc selection.

I guess the question is how to create a new mount, that costs 3 bp's. I can add the weapon without an issue but I can't add the weapon mount so my build is 3 points short than what it should be.

You can create a custom system that adds 3BP from the masterindex and drop it on systems. I have looked over the rules from the CRB and was considering adding them in, but plan on creating a weapon upgrade system. This work around will have to work for now till that system is in place.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Thank you I can do that.

Another possible bug I have found, character has leveled to 5th level. The character currently is a shirran mystic and had an int score of 12. They would get 7 skill points per level. I increased the INT score to 14, and according to PG26 in the Core the bonus should be retroactive for figuring out total skill points. It's showing the total skill points at 35, when it should be at 40 due to the INT increase. I tried this on the existing character and also built one from scratch and was able to reproduce it. Also I didn't see a way I could manually add them to the total. Thanks again.

Thanks mkillroy, I'll check that out and see if we can verify and sort that out. I really do appreciate the feedback and reports. It's helping in many ways.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

With the new setup in PC Starships for Systems and Expansion Bay clicking the box opening the Ship Item menu the filtering will be a little messed up with some ALL caps and some not, I am updating the affected source books now to get them all the same. Clearly out ALL caps.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Looked at my spells on my Starfinder Technomancer tonight and the latest update seems to have borked spell tracking. I have no idea what spells I have left to cast, it seems to think I'm a Sorcerer or something.

starfinder_spells.JPG

I unfortunately can't see the top of the list to see how your spell class is setup. That appears to be correct in your example, you cast 6 spells at level 1 and you would have 1 more cast to go.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar View Post
    Looked at my spells on my Starfinder Technomancer tonight and the latest update seems to have borked spell tracking. I have no idea what spells I have left to cast, it seems to think I'm a Sorcerer or something.

starfinder_spells.JPG
    This is actually how it should have been all along, to quickly explain: On the left you now have Checkboxes for each spell level, the amount equals the amount you have set in spells per day. If you tick off any spell of this level it marks this spell off in all the unique spells. So on the left you always have the total amount you can cast of that spell level before you take an 8 hour rest. To distinguish the spell you have actually cast it marks these spells with a black tick, the rest of them are grey so you can keep track of that. So you are actually right that it "thinks you are a sorcerer" because all Spellcasters in Starfinder actually work based on the system a sorcerer uses.

Sorry if I missed this being posted - on the new Starship character sheet, when dropping different shields on it after one has been applied, the PCU of the previous shields is still on the PCU sheet and doesn't clear off.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    This is actually how it should have been all along, to quickly explain: On the left you now have Checkboxes for each spell level, the amount equals the amount you have set in spells per day. If you tick off any spell of this level it marks this spell off in all the unique spells. So on the left you always have the total amount you can cast of that spell level before you take an 8 hour rest. To distinguish the spell you have actually cast it marks these spells with a black tick, the rest of them are grey so you can keep track of that. So you are actually right that it "thinks you are a sorcerer" because all Spellcasters in Starfinder actually work based on the system a sorcerer uses.
    Actually you're right, it is the correct system now and makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

Thread Information