FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 146 First ... 1624252627283676126 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by c4pappy View Post
    In our game tonight the combat tracker was automatically applying damage to enemies done by the characters, but was not applying any damage to characters. Confirmed targeting was working correctly. Rolls to hit were also working correctly, but no damage was applied. I'm using the most recent update on FGU. This the the warning I get on the console:

[2/16/2021 9:49:12 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (chat_resize) in class (chat)
    [2/16/2021 9:49:12 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] RULESET: SFRPG ruleset v2.1.18 for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2004-2020 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-02-01) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] EXTENSION: Starfinder Bars Theme v1.6 by Steve Buza
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 16.1444481

Disable all extensions and try again and post in the House of Healing forum for the client version you are using if you are still getting the error.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thank you. I disabled the one extension that I was loading and the error message disappeared. I will test functionality before next week, but with no error message in the console, I suspect everything will be back to normal.

Verified the damage was not being applied to PC characters. A fix will be available soon.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

That's great news. Thank you for checking on this.

Operative ability "Specialization", the first level feature "[1st LEVEL] Skill Focus" is improperly linked and shows up as empty if you click the link. the other 3 level features are linked properly.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

There are a number of assets, most notably the Ship Combat Tracker button image, which are not replaced when using the FG Simple Gray and Simple Brown themes. I'm not sure if these issues exist with other official themes, but I make a variant of Simple Gray and one of the users of my theme reported this issue to me. Upon investigation I found that it was an issue with the base theme which I believe is intended to support Starfinder.

edit: I know this isn't a Starfinder issue per se, but it doesn't seem like we have an official artwork/theme support thread yet.
    Last edited by Neovirtus; February 17th, 2021 at 15:47. Reason: clarification

I do have a couple things to mention about the default Starfinder theme, and I'm not sure what thread it should go under.

1. I noticed that the contents of the chat box clip up through the top border of the chat's window. Seems like there's a misalignment with the window and the chat box area.

2. The background color of the content windows used to be a soft blue, like the background color of the chat box. I don't know if this one is a deliberate change, but it feels aesthetically to me that the window background isn't meant to be white. It's as if something is missing from the default theme to give it a color.

I attached a screen shot to show how it looks on my screen. I added a red box and arrow to point at what I'm describing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    There are a number of assets, most notably the Ship Combat Tracker button image, which are not replaced when using the FG Simple Gray and Simple Brown themes. I'm not sure if these issues exist with other official themes, but I make a variant of Simple Gray and one of the users of my theme reported this issue to me. Upon investigation I found that it was an issue with the base theme which I believe is intended to support Starfinder.

edit: I know this isn't a Starfinder issue per se, but it doesn't seem like we have an official artwork/theme support thread yet.
    The dev in charge of the theme will need to update the theme to accommodate those missing assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Digodragon View Post
    I do have a couple things to mention about the default Starfinder theme, and I'm not sure what thread it should go under.

1. I noticed that the contents of the chat box clip up through the top border of the chat's window. Seems like there's a misalignment with the window and the chat box area.

2. The background color of the content windows used to be a soft blue, like the background color of the chat box. I don't know if this one is a deliberate change, but it feels aesthetically to me that the window background isn't meant to be white. It's as if something is missing from the default theme to give it a color.

I attached a screen shot to show how it looks on my screen. I added a red box and arrow to point at what I'm describing.
    The frame was changed to assist in readability of the text. The chat frame may need some tweaking if that is the case, but I haven't verified it quite yet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

edit: Addressed in another thread. Please ignore/delete
    Last edited by Neovirtus; February 19th, 2021 at 16:04.

Would be great if there was a way to turn off the default star background in the default UI. Everything is looking good and that star background just kind of kills it with how busy and grainy it is. And Thank you for getting rid of the blue background on all the text windows. It is soo much more readable now.

Sorry this should have been in a feature request thread.
    Last edited by msbranin; February 19th, 2021 at 23:14.

Thread Information