DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 144 First ... 1523242526273575125 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    When the user creates a new character, upon selecting a "Theme".. for example in my case Corporate Agent, the user receives a +2 to their stats rather then a +1. The error occurred inside of the following system..\

Fantasy Grounds Unity 4.0.10
    (Including compiled logs)

Steps to reproduce..
    1) Create a new character
    2) Add a theme.
    NOTE: when the user adds a theme.. it adds a +2 for a stat bonus..

reference to theme .. Themes - Archives of Nethys: Starfinder RPG Database (aonsrd.com)

Workaround.. GM manually change theme stat bonus
    This has been reported and the fix will be implemented once the major update goes live. The ruleset is currently locked down
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok.. Ive seen it happen twice.. including on that log file. Looks intermittent, so I will try and get better steps to reproduce next time it pops up..

Table 4-11 and 4-12 missing from Technomancer class link. Currently only shown in Reference Manual, but needs to be on the Class.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Misplaced fields in the party sheet for "Fort", "Ref" and "Will/SR".

Hi,

The fields "Fort", "Ref" and "Will/Sr" in the Party sheet of Starfinder are misaligned. The rollable fields below the headlines are moved somewhat to the left. That doesn't look to well and is sometimes misleading (you can click on the wrong button, for e.g. make a "Will-save" instead of a "Ref-save".

I have added two screenshots showing the issue both, in the default skin set, and in the futuristic skin set:

Basic --> https://prnt.sc/zc183b
    Futuristic --> https://prnt.sc/zbx0c1

Hey everyone.

So this evening a ran the recent update and I can't find the Feats buttom in my side bar. Any ideas? Print annexed. It is not at the library, I checked.

sf.jpg

Try going to the Options, and pressing the Sidebar button. You can change the modes of your sidebar, or toggle specific record types to appear in the sidebar. Additionally, the mode buttons can be dragged to the hot key bar.

Regards,
    JPG

In our game tonight the combat tracker was automatically applying damage to enemies done by the characters, but was not applying any damage to characters. Confirmed targeting was working correctly. Rolls to hit were also working correctly, but no damage was applied. I'm using the most recent update on FGU. This the the warning I get on the console:

[2/16/2021 9:49:12 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (chat_resize) in class (chat)
    [2/16/2021 9:49:12 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] RULESET: SFRPG ruleset v2.1.18 for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2004-2020 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-02-01) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] EXTENSION: Starfinder Bars Theme v1.6 by Steve Buza
    [2/16/2021 9:49:13 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 16.1444481

Double post. Sorry.
    Last edited by c4pappy; February 17th, 2021 at 05:52. Reason: Double Post

I'm hoping someone can help point me in the right direction. I updated to 4.0.10 this evening and am having a problem with drag/drop of custom actions across characters.

In the past, I believe I've been able to drag and drop the custom actions I've created (I've got some custom ones for grenades and some player abilities) from one character to another without much trouble. When I tried it today, the name of the action gets copied and an entry is added in the target PC sheet but the rolls/effects/damage/heals inside the action don't. It just has the default spell cast action in there and doesn't have my customization.

I tried a few different campaigns including one that I built up a while ago specifically to create grenade types in and copy from with the same issues in each. Am I missing something simple here?

P.S. I tried searching but wasn't able to dig anything up (my forum search foo isn't great so apologies if I missed something obvious)

Thread Information