Starfinder Playlist
Page 24 of 142 First ... 1422232425263474124 ... Last
    Before you load your campaign, in the load campaign screen of FG, you need to activate 2 extensions for the DoMW to work (right side of the window). One is called 'Deck of Many Worlds' and the other one is called 'Feature: Locations (SFRPG)'. If you have both activated when you load the campaign and then load the DoMW module as well you should be able to use it.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes we need to fix the inconsistentcy, but they should not be in the GM module. The reason for this is when Race, Theme and Class are dropped on a PC it is linked to the module (the record is not copied).
    So if a GM creates PCs using the GM module the PCs will not be able to open the Race or Theme as it is linked to a mod they don't have access too.
    So the Players modules should be used to create PCs.
    I noticed that Alien Archive 4 is fixed now, big thanks. It's not high priority but appreciate the fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverat View Post
    Hey guys... So not sure what's up... Just bought the DoMW (FGU here as well) I load the modules, the reference manual is there, but there is nothin in the library for it, and nothing on the sidebar (Icon on the right)

FGU was updated (for me) when I opened it this morning, (haven't opened it for awhile... life) but I've recently come back and wanted new toys... I see a few people have had luck getting everything to load, but yeah, I haven't yet.

I can't for the life of me remember how to see the logs, otherwise I'd post those for you. Let me know what ya think... Oh and I unloaded EVERYTHING but the DoMW and still nothing too.. Thanks in advance.
    First question for reference manual, the images are showing?
    If yes the the last section of the manual shows how to use it.
    Make sure you load both extensions Deck of Many Worlds and Star Finder Locations. Then once you open campaign in your Library turn on Locations. This will give you a side bar Icon to access the content.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Hello,
    I am hoping to report a bug as discussed on the discord for Starfinder. After adding the Commando Archetype you are able to drag and drop Commando Conditioning and the other Archetype abilities. What I was running into and unable to find was the Conditioning Styles (ie. Mental Fortress, Combat Chance, Temple Body, etc.) I understand it won't auto include those into the saving throws, but it would be nice to have the 11 conditioning style as options to drag and drop onto the character sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinger View Post
    Hello,
    I am hoping to report a bug as discussed on the discord for Starfinder. After adding the Commando Archetype you are able to drag and drop Commando Conditioning and the other Archetype abilities. What I was running into and unable to find was the Conditioning Styles (ie. Mental Fortress, Combat Chance, Temple Body, etc.) I understand it won't auto include those into the saving throws, but it would be nice to have the 11 conditioning style as options to drag and drop onto the character sheet.
    I verified this, I will look into getting this fixed ASAP
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Hi, I think something is broken with creating starships and assigning roles in the latest version of Fantasy Grounds Unity. I am running on Fantasy Grounds Unity v4.0.10.

I created a new Starfinder campaign and I've been unable to assign out starship roles to the player characters. I figured maybe I was having an issue with an extension being loaded so I created a new campaign to test with. I imported a character into the new campaign, added that character to the Party Sheet, then created a new player ship, added that player ship to the Party Sheet, and then I tried dragging the character onto the starship role. The character wasn't added to the role. I checked the Ships tab in the character sheet and the player ship isn't listed there either.

I have a campaign I made previously where I was able to create a player starship and assign roles out no problem. I also double checked that the characters in that campaign still have the ship and their roles show up in their sheet, I can still set their role by the dropdown in their sheet, and I can still drag them onto the role on the ship in the Party Sheet. So it looks like this is only affecting newly created ships and not ships that were created and linked previously.

Welcome to the Forums!

It seems to work for me. Make sure you are dropping the character to the center of the Role field. It has a small target area.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Wow, you aren't kidding about that small target area... Thanks for the help!

Character Theme giving +2 to stat rather then +1

When the user creates a new character, upon selecting a "Theme".. for example in my case Corporate Agent, the user receives a +2 to their stats rather then a +1. The error occurred inside of the following system..\

Fantasy Grounds Unity 4.0.10
    (Including compiled logs)

Steps to reproduce..
    1) Create a new character
    2) Add a theme.
    NOTE: when the user adds a theme.. it adds a +2 for a stat bonus..

reference to theme .. Themes - Archives of Nethys: Starfinder RPG Database (aonsrd.com)

Workaround.. GM manually change theme stat bonus
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    When the user creates a new character, upon selecting a "Theme".. for example in my case Corporate Agent, the user receives a +2 to their stats rather then a +1. The error occurred inside of the following system..\

Fantasy Grounds Unity 4.0.10
    (Including compiled logs)

Steps to reproduce..
    1) Create a new character
    2) Add a theme.
    NOTE: when the user adds a theme.. it adds a +2 for a stat bonus..

reference to theme .. Themes - Archives of Nethys: Starfinder RPG Database (aonsrd.com)

Workaround.. GM manually change theme stat bonus
    What are you using to drop the theme on your character?
    I checked Pact Worlds Players module and the Cha bonus is set to 1 and when dropped on a PC it adds only 1 to Cha. (See Attachment.)
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information