DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 142 First ... 1220212223243272122 ... Last
    DoMW is no longer spitting errors, yes, you guys did a great job on this. Some work still needed on the reference manual, but I'm already building a whole set of worlds for my homebrew games.

Quote Originally Posted by masterqgj View Post
    I found out, that the "basic ablative armor" is calculated wrong. According to the Starship Operations Manual the "Basic Ablative Armor 16" does cost 3 BPs - that does state the infotext from the item in FG too. But if i add it to the ship the armor does actually cost 12 BPs.

This "error" seem to be transferable to all ablative armors - the cost is 4x the amount stated in the table. Since we're using a "medium" ship it might be so because the BPs from the rulebook is multiplied by the ship's size? But the rules do not state that this is needed (Starship Operation Manual, Page 20). I believe FGU is using the same calculation that counts for "Armor MK X" - which indeed is multiplied by ships size.
    Thank you for the report, but the features in the Starship Operation Manual are not automated or the ruleset code expanded to accommodate the changes. It currently only has automation up to the Character Operations Manual.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Deck of Many Worlds still not working.

Edit : Works now. You guys are on fire

Edit : Reference Manual is still empty.

Thx
    Yes I need to remake the reference manual. It works in FGC but the images don't show in FGU.
    To verify, you say it's fixed. Your not getting errors anymore right?
    The first update was adding SFLocations to the package. That was pushed before I got the main extension updated.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Yes I need to remake the reference manual. It works in FGC but the images don't show in FGU.
    To verify, you say it's fixed. Your not getting errors anymore right?
    The first update was adding SFLocations to the package. That was pushed before I got the main extension updated.
    From my experience there no more errors from the console. Works as intended without giving any error messages.

DoMW is now loading correctly for me. It seems there are two extensions the must be loaded to use DoMW. There is nothing that tells you to load these two extensions.
    The Reference Manual is still broken and unusable.
    When you are creating a world the images shown have text that is unreadable due to the low quality of the image. This prevents properly using the cards.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I reported problems with AA4 in Post 152, 153, and 154. So far these problems have not been fixed.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I reported problems with AA4 in Post 152, 153, and 154. So far these problems have not been fixed.
    Um, okay...lol
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Sorry! I fixed it on the 18th. I did not post about it. AA4 has been updated and should be in the updates soon.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; January 23rd, 2021 at 12:01.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Sorry! I fixed it on the 18th. I did not post about it. AA4 has been updated and should be in the updates soon.

Madman..
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Um, okay...lol
    When you purchase a new product and it's broken you like to know it will be fixed. I could have just asked for a refund. Instead I reported the problem and waited. I don't see how you see anything funny in that? DoMW was unusable the day I purchased it. I did not complain or ask for a refund then either. I reported the bugs and waited for it to be fixed. As a Community Developer I would think you would know to treat users with more respect.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information