DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 137 First 12341252102 ... Last
    Fantasy Grounds Unity
    recreating sunrise maiden
    Adding an extra weapon mount and giving it a BP of 3 doesn't reflect in the Build total.
    No way to turn off drift engine so PCU shows over budget.
    Some of the auto stuff isn't working. For example, I assigned a pilot and the AC and TL aren't updating to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    Idk it isn't for me Attachment 40283

EDIT: I looked it up for all my PCs and even tried to create new weapons but nothing worked

I'm on FGU
    What ver of the Ruleset is reported in chat when you load the game.? If it's not 2.1.5 then look in your ruleset folder and make sure you don't have a SFRPG folder.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Should I maybe make another list like this including starships this time? Idk if that was all that helpful. Last time I made it for the automation poll but there is bugs, feedback, opinions and other stuff in there, which is why I'm not sure if it would fit in this thread. I could also update the old one.
    You may if you wish.

So I did recreate the ship. It does correctly adjust BP now if I create or delete an item, the issue with the added or upgraded weapon mounts persists but I guess I can work around it by adding these items manually. Although now I found a different issue; when calculating PCU consumtion it factors in the Drift Engine Attachment 40282, although a drift enginge just has a minimum PCU the ship needs to provide in total and no consumption (at least thats how I always understood it, correct me if I'm wrong). CRB.298 for reference here.
    A system to turn off systems was half implemented prior with the creation of the ruleset and was never completed. Instead of leaving it unfinished and other bugs taking priority, I decided to remove it till a working system could be implemented.

Idk it isn't for me Attachment 40283

EDIT: I looked it up for all my PCs and even tried to create new weapons but nothing worked

I'm on FGU
    I am seeing it as well on both FGU and FGC. I will double check to ensure the files were not updated and pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    Character creation for me is very weirdly broken for me today, no error messages, but each addition of a class for leveling it adds the theme ability bonus again, so three levels of Soldier adds +1 strength if a Mercenary theme, or +3 dexterity if a space pirate theme.
    I've verified this as well and will be looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by mkillroy View Post
    Fantasy Grounds Unity
    recreating sunrise maiden
    Adding an extra weapon mount and giving it a BP of 3 doesn't reflect in the Build total.
    No way to turn off drift engine so PCU shows over budget.
    Some of the auto stuff isn't working. For example, I assigned a pilot and the AC and TL aren't updating to reflect that.
    I tested this with a character with 1 rank of piloting from the skills tab and it added their ranks to the AC and TL when moved into the pilot role. Please test again and report the steps you are taking to adding the character to the role and what ranks that character has in piloting as that is the number it pulls for the AC and TL.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Minor issue, but an issue nonetheless. With the CRB and the Pact Worlds modules loaded, there is no entry for the starship item Heavy Shield 480 (CRB p302). Screenshot attached.
    I will take a look and correct for next book update.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Pushed a new update to address some of the reports and notes will be available in the City Hall
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a new update to address some of the reports and notes will be available in the City Hall
    After the update the ranks are showing correctly now in the totals, however now it won't let even try to add the extra weapon mount, when I click on the edit button under systems and then click on the + I get the following error: "ERROR Script execution error: [string "systems iadd"]:3: attempt to call field 'addEntry' (a nil value)" To make sure I disabled all extensions before doing it and am showing the current ruleset as 2.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    What ver of the Ruleset is reported in chat when you load the game.? If it's not 2.1.5 then look in your ruleset folder and make sure you don't have a SFRPG folder.
    I am on 2.1.5, I tried to delete the SFRPG.pak and then update Fanatsy Grounds again to redownload it. I'm not sure if that's what you meant with the SFRPG folder but that also didn't work (there is no folder in my ruleset folder just .pak's). Weapon Damage.png

Quote Originally Posted by mkillroy View Post
    After the update the ranks are showing correctly now in the totals, however now it won't let even try to add the extra weapon mount, when I click on the edit button under systems and then click on the + I get the following error: "ERROR Script execution error: [string "systems iadd"]:3: attempt to call field 'addEntry' (a nil value)" To make sure I disabled all extensions before doing it and am showing the current ruleset as 2.1.5.
    Until certain systems are in place, the system to add anything to the ship would be to drop it from a link currently. The iAdd was something overlooked and was meant to be removed. That will be removed shortly to ensure it's not used by mistake. So the process to add a new weapon would be to right click on the weapon's frame and choose add new (6 o'clock position). Then when you drop a weapon it will be included in the mount/arc selection.

I am on 2.1.5, I tried to delete the SFRPG.pak and then update Fanatsy Grounds again to redownload it. I'm not sure if that's what you meant with the SFRPG folder but that also didn't work (there is no folder in my ruleset folder just .pak's). Weapon Damage.png
    They were referring to checking the version (which is correct), but also be sure you don't have a lingering unpacked ruleset that could mess things up. I have tested further and verified the prof star is there on a few different machines and on both client and host. Have you tried it with a new campaign and see if that changes anything?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    They were referring to checking the version (which is correct), but also be sure you don't have a lingering unpacked ruleset that could mess things up. I have tested further and verified the prof star is there on a few different machines and on both client and host. Have you tried it with a new campaign and see if that changes anything?
    So I've tried to create a new campaign, it works in the new one. Still I'm confused. I guess it works now so thanks ^^

EDIT: I finaly found the reason, apparently the Starfinder Inventory Mod is creating this issue.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; October 18th, 2020 at 18:46.

Make sure to turn off any extensions. They can cause issues as well.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information